Seven.

"She is breathing! Hurry!"

I scream as the woman in front of me is showing signs that she is alive.

"Have you checked her pulse?"

He runs to her and sits by her side. He gently grabs her arm to feel the pulse by her wrist.

"It's really low, is she bleeding somewhere?"

I turn the body around a bit to look at her back, I discover a large metal thing in the back of her thigh.

"That cut does not look healthy, it looks like she's blood poisoned from the metal thing"

He looks carefully at the wound.

"I'm impressed Dr. Styles, can we do something about it?"

He laughs and looks at me with his clear green eyes. I can see why every girls is having a crush on him. But I need to focus now, this woman is maybe dying.

"Believe it or not, but I have no clue... I don't think this aid kit contains enough equipment to help her"

Then suddenly the woman opens her eyes just an inch and her mouth is on its way to say something. But then, again she closes her eyes and takes her last breath. Wow.

"She's dead"

Harry says as he's searching for any signs of living. This woman did just die in front of my eyes and I weren't able to do anything. I feel hopeless and worthless. The feelings overwhelm me and tears starts to burst down my face. I try to hide my face with my hands but Harry takes them away and hugs me gently. I throw my arms around his neck and break down. I'm not able to think, to speak or even to see. I feel empty inside.