Photograph

They have worked on the whole day taking care of the babyfied classmates. If it isn't for the class' kindness and volunteering spirit that Emily would do her whole day babysitting seven children.
Among the children, Juno, Hugh, Eren and Atia were attentive in cleaning, Petra, Peter, and Lillian like to explore places.

As the night had come, their sizes were still a child and so they were guided in each bath, and they were led to their bed carefully. Among the current helpers, they have grown very attached to Petallite, probably since she had undergone early training of self-control...
Emily then suggests to let the children sleep earlier to lessen their work.

"Liya thought that she had lost her lover, the power of the crystal of life had fallen to Alena, and the world was doomed to existence. When--" Petallite turns to Eren who was now fast asleep, and to Lillian who was sleeping next to Eren's bed.
She then places the story book on the bookshelf and went down the floor.

Petallite turned to the bed next to Serene, Atia's bed-- the little girl was sleeping as her hand lay low to the fur of Khaki.

On the first bed to the boy's side, from the entrance was a sleeping Peter.
She then looks at Juno who was climbing onto his bed, "Juno, have you brushed your teeth?"

"All clean and white, big sis!" Juno saluted playfully and arranges his blanket above him.

"Big sis!" Hugh calls to her.

"What is it?"

"I still think that the windows had a speck of dust on them... Let me clean!" Hugh raises his hand.

"Sleep already, Hugh!" Petallite instructed as she pushes him downwards by his forehead. "Tomorrow is a busy day, we need the seven of you to prepare!"

"Big sis, I already drank the milk! Get to sleep now too, clean-freak!!" Petra said as she climb onto her bed.

"Good night, children!"
Petallite then turns off the dorm's lights and closes the door.

Atia opens her eyes only to be greeted a darkness, not complete one though. She turns to the door slowly to see someone going out, she then follows outside with slow footsteps.

As she reaches outside, the lights inside the girls restroom was open, she slowly peeks inside to find a strand of very long purple hair while the person seemed to stretch.

"Eren?" she calls out making the girl turn to her with a wave.

"Who's there, Eren?" she heard someone in the stall.

"It's Atia..." Eren answered.

"The very cute Atia at your service!!" Atia joked in a cute voice while striking princess-warrior pose. "Though, why does it feel hotter than my usual temperature rise?" Atia then asked, swiping her hair to the side.
Wait, what?
She then paused as if clarifying what she had done-- she looks down and found her hair had grown a lot longer. Out of curiosity, she faced the mirror, staring at her eyes and down to her face. She's still her, the usual Atia although with longer hair than she could assume-- it had reached down to her thighs.

"I just realized my hair had grown longer than usual..." Atia stated looking at Eren, making her look down to her and found her in a fit of horror.

"W-what's going on?!" she asked frantically.

The door on the stall then opened, revealing Lillian having a longer hair-- reaching to her knees. "What?" Lillian asked, unable to recognize the situation.

"Y-your hair..." Eren pointed weakly to Lillian's hair.

"Amazing! It grew longer in just one night!!" Lillian's eyes sparkled in wonder.