Know Your Classmates

They silently but quickly glanced behind them to see a warrior holding a longsword with twigs caught in his hair, and a mage with several cowlicks covered with leaves, running towards them.  

"Heeeeeey!!! Run away!!! Away!!!" the warrior warned, waving his arms up in the air.  

"Call the teachers!!!" the mage shouted to them.

They suddenly felt a shadow covering them, they looked upwards to see a tall monster.

It was a giant flower with a mouth at the center filled with sharp teeth and four fangs bulging out, and there were blue patterns flowing through its violet petals, framing it. The stem holding the creature was long, filled with unpatterned blue thorns and seemed to have multiple layers to be at that kind of size.

The forest cleared away as the strange sound kept getting closer, there was a huge thud from what seems to be the steps of the monster.

Reaching out of the forest, the stem was connected to the head of a green creature, scaly looking with big pitch-black eyes occupying quarter of its head, it has a crocodile shaped nails and legs, and a mouth reaching half of its head that seemed to be painted with a blue smirk. It's forehead had three small horns while there are two at the side of its presumed chin, and on its body were four vines with horns at its end.

"Bad news..." Atia catched her breathe, she suddenly felt herself getting lifted and her abdomen placed under somebody's arm.

"LET'S RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!" Torin screamed as he quickly run towards the express carrying his two party members on his sides, hoping to run fast enough for the three of them to survive.

"H-hey, don't forget us!!!" the mage screamed from behind.

"Idiot, keep running!!!" the warrior yelled at her.

From their back was the creature opening its wide mouth, showing multiple layers of sharp teeth

Ilich was wiping his gun with his handkerchief, as he deeply cleaned the metal part, it reflected a tall figure running with dust following its trail. He raised his head to find a bruiser running directly to their express, there were two adventurers under his arms, one who appears to be a scholar, and the other was pretty familiar... --Atia?
'What is going on?' he thought as he stood from his seat, there, with his keen eyes, noticed a purple gigantic figure from afar.

As the moment he notices it, was the moment others came to notice it as well.

"What is going on?" a hydromancer stepped outside, shading her eyes with her hand.

"Hey, I recognize that bruiser!" the thief followed the hydromancer outside, "Ehy! Torin! Buddy--what is--"

Before he could continue his question, the scholar yelled at the students, "Where is Miss Guilimiere, or Sir Theodore or any teachers?!!!"

"Huh?" They all sound confused.

Just then, something from above the express leaped with a high speed pass the three fleeing students, leaving a flaming tail within the atmosphere.

Reaching the express, Torin dropped the girls on the grass as he catch his breathe, kneeling in exhaustion.

"T-thanks Torin..." Atia thanked, "That aside, what was that? The flaming thing..." Atia asked as she looked at Emily, the two of them shared confused looks.

The thief rubbed the back of Torin as he gave him a glass of water. Other students went outside to view the situation on the field, where the flaming tail had trailed into.

As the mage fall onto her nose, the warrior stopped from his tracks, turning to find his friend about to be eaten by a beast.
Time flows slowly...