i'm the alphas mate!!

so this isnt my first story and i hope you like it my other story is,    kidnapped by one direction,       you can also follow me on twitter @samaanthaleigh or on face book  my name is   samantha lowey   . this book may have some gross things in it. sorry if this book  has some things in it that yopu have read in other storys.this is my book hope you like what you read and dont forget to vote or comment. :) samantha......

***********************************************************************************************

 my name is emily ive moved alot i dont have many friends and im not good at making them either always seem to have to move my parents dont tell me why but we do. we have moved to a small town thats surrounded by lots of Forest, im almost 17 and im really happy iam because my parents are thinking about buying me a car so i dont have to walk almost 2 miles to get to school yay for me..... not.....

i woke up to my alam beeping next to my bed, great i have school today. i hit snooz on my alam and walked into my bathroom i brushed my teeth and put light foundation on and some mascara and eyeliner, i brushed my blond/brown hair and let it out naturally. i walked out of my bathroom and into my walk in wardrobe, i picked out a pair or high waist shorts, a  tank top witch had blue and pink flowers on it and a cartigan.  i pulled on a pair of blue flats then walked back into my room i grabbed my bag and took one last look in to mirror, you could see my  tan legs with these shorts and my tank top didn't help much because i am skinni so i hope none of the boys at out school noticed my to much they would probably hit on  me. i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where my two little brothers and my mum and step dad were. my two little brother's Jarrod and Riley are the biggest pains.... all they do is annoy you. i grabbed a piece of toast and began to eat it, once i had finished that i grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowel and a bottle of water out of the fridge. i asked if jarrod was ready so we could begin to walk to school.  he grabed his bag and we said goodbye to everyone and started to walk to school, once we got to his primary school wich was about a 10 minuite walk away from my school i said good but and told him to wait out the front of the school for me.

i could see my school and all the groups there was a group of goths standing near the doorway, i walked past them and they stared at me while i walked past. weird. i finally found my way to the front office and walked up to the lady behind an desk.

" excuse me" i said politley she looked up at me and smiled

" what can i do for you hun?"

" i am new here and i was wondering if i could have my schedule and locker key?" i asked

" sure give me a second all ill have it ready for you, and whats your name dear?"" she said quite happily.

" my name is Emily Dawes" i stood there while she pulled open a draw and got a file out and grabbed a piece of paper and walked over to a kart and grabbed some thing else.

" here you go have a great day  " she said excitedly.

" thank you.... and  you to" i said way to excitedlet  what can you say i am really excited for my senior year. was walking to my locker when i bumped into some one and knocked their Book's out of their hand

" im so sorry" i said to a girl she just smiled back and bent down at the same time as me we donged heads and started laughing holding out fore heads.

" whats your name?" she asked still holding her head

" umm.... my names Emily Dawes..... what's yours?"

" my name is ally, ally bourke, are you knew here?" she asked

" yeah i just mover here with my family and its my first day of school" i said shyly.

" well i will be the first on to welcome you, i know this is sudden but what class do you have i have english what bout you?" she asked i took out my schedule and read over it

" i have english, maths, break, art, biology,lunch, language" i told her my whole schedual.

" we have first, third and last together" she said happily i smiled

" so do you want to walk my to class i dont really know my way around here yet" i asked

" sure com on lets go" she was very bouncy for a monday morning not even im that bouncy!!

" wait i have to go to my locker first"

" ok lets go there first" she said dragging my down the hall we stopped in front of my new locker and put the combination in i put some of my  book'es that i dont need in their and we walked down the hall towards the english room.

we arrived at english and got in trouble for being late i had to tell some stuff about myself infront of the class then we sat down at our seats in the backrow. time went by really fast and right now its lunch time i am withing in the middle of the line and all the boys are hitting on me i just ignore them.

*********************************************************************************************************

how did you like that and  sorry if there was any spelling mistakes!! ill try and  update tonight :) samantha