chapter 4

i hope you all like this next chapter ill try to update s soon as possible and thanks for reading my story.

****************************************************************************************************************

all of a sudden i felt a warm hand on my thigh, i practley jumped out of my skin. i looked under the table to see that its drews hand. i kept thinking ' what the fark' 'WTF' 'get your hands of me you crazy rapist' all of a sudden he moved his hand so it was closer to my uno where so i slped his hand then he pulled his hand a way cradling it. i must say it was pretty funny so i started giggling.

" um.. what are you giggling at?" ally asked.

" nothing much just thought of some thing funny" i said

" ok"

** drews pov**

i was walking down the hallway when i smelt this sweet smell. It semlled like straberries and honey i followed it and saw a beautiful girl come out of the bathroom.

My wolf kept saying

'mate'

'mate '

',MUST GO TO MATE' my wolf was kepy saying.

I bumped into her on purpose and she fell on her but landing with a 'oomph'

" sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" she said her voice sounded like music to my ears she looked up at me and started to check me out I was trying not to laugh.

" sorry" she said while hopping up of the ground.

" it's ok...... What's your name ?" I asked really curious.

" umm, my name is Emily or you can call my em..... What's yours?" I like that name

" I'm drew...what are you doing in this house anyway? I asked because if she is sone kind of thief that's really sad she's my mate what else can I say.

" we'll that was quite rude but I'm here with my family for dinner" oh thank god. My mate isn't a thief . She smiled at me hell yeah!!!!!!!

" good because I'm going to sit next to you" I smirked at her confused face.

" ok.... Keep dreaming" she said trying to walk around me. I grabbed her arm and pushed her up against the wall closest to us. I put my self as close as I could against her my breath was hitting her neck. I moved my head fowred and kissed my neck lightly and sniffed her hair in the process I moved my kisses up to her ear.

" you are MINE" I said, the walked away down the halfway to my room.

My mate I have finally found my mate I'm the most happiest man alive right now!!!!!!!!!

** 1 hour later**

dinner went pretty good I must say we all joked and laughed and had good time. We were all just finishing up desert when we heard cracking and popping. We didn't know what was happening until Emily let out a really loud scream.

" holly god she's shifting we need to get her out side now" her step dad said. I picked her up and arrived her it side while she screamed and cried.

" shhh baby girl it's ok your just shifting for the first time it will be ok" I coined into her ear she let out a whimper when I placed her on the forest floor.

** Emily's pov**

My whole body hurt I didn't know what was Happening they said. Was shifting I didn't know it would hurt this much when you first shift and even worse I didn't know why I was shifting. I kept screaming and crying till I was on cold hard floor. The persons warm body was gone so I let out a small whimper. After another minuite of pain all I could see was blackness.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like this chapter I'll try to update again soon.

Please comment or vote, and let my know how you like it. Sorry of there was any spelling or grammar mistakes

:) Samantha <3