chapter 2

hope you like this chapter ill try to write as much as possible and its finally school holidays in canberra YAY:) samantha

***************************************************************************************************************

i had finished getting my food and was walking around to try to find a table when some one walked up next to me .

" do you need a table to sit at?" i knew that voice it was ally

" sure friend wheres your table?"  i asked

" right over there" she pointed to a table with three girls and and about six guys that were really hot you could practically see their 6 packs, as soon as we were a meter away all their heads snapped up to look in our direction.

" sup ally" one of the boys asked

" not much i was wondering if my new friend em could sit here" she asked them they all nodded their heads.

" i guess i should introduce you to everyone well this is jack, Luke, Nate, James, Aron, harry, Lynsey, Jessica and Emma." she said while pointing to all of them while saying their names.

 jack had brown hair with brown eyes, Luke had blond hair with blue eyes, Nate had black hair with brown eyes, James had blond/brown hair and blue eyes, Aron had black hair and green eyes, harry had dark brown hair and green eyes with blue specs. the three girls were really pretty Lynsey had blond hair that was wavy and brown eyes, Jessica had brown hair and  brown eyes, Emma had blond hair and blue eyes.

i sat down next to ally and ate my lunch, when i think his name if luke asked me a question

" so do you have any siblings?" he asked cheekily i think i know where this is going

" no i dont have an older sister you perv" i said smiling    

"burn"everyone said then they started laughing

" but i have two younger brothers their names are Jarrod and Riley" i said smiling "what about all of use?"  all of them them except ally said no.

" i have an older brotherhes 18 how old are your brothers?"

" well Jarrod's 8 and Riley is 5" i smiled

after that we all went silent and just ate our lunch, i felt some people stare at me but i just shook it of and couldn't really care. lunch had finished and me and ally headed to class, as soon as the bell for the end of the day went off everyone rushed out of the room me and ally just took our time and eventually we made it out the front. i started to walk in the direction of Jarrod's school when ally started to walk next to me.

" hey i didnt get your number and do you want a ride home?"

" no thanks i have to walk home with my brother, and here pass me you phone" i typed... my number in her phone then said good bye i was walking up to the school when i noticed some kids that were surrounding Jarrod one punched him in the face and then sent me over the edge i stomped over there and pushed all the kids out of the way sending them flying to the ground i was so tempted to rip their heads of i could hear Jarrod crying behind me all i let out a loud growl that sent all the kids running.  ' ha ha  guess  im scarier then i thought' i turned around to see Jarrod standing there crying his eyes out i felt so bad " if only i had or gotten here earlier" i whispered

" n-no i-its o-ok t-they h-have b-been m-mean to m-me all day" he stuttered i just got even more angrier  but i knew i ad to be there for him so i picked him up bridal style and carried him all the way home. when i opened the dor i was greeted by riley i kept walking until i got to the kitchen mum and stan were smiling until they say a still crying jarrod in my arms,  they rushed over to take him out of my arms but i kept walking until i got to jarrods and rileys room i took his back pack of and layed him down in his bed.

" just go to sleep i promise that if they hurt you again ill do more then just send them running and tell me if they are mean to you again" i whispered to him

" ok c-can you p-please stay with m-me" he said still crying.

" OK just sleep Lil buddy" i whispered then climbed in to the bed next to him after about 5 minutes he was asleep so i took this as an opportunity, to sneak out as soon as i was out i went to my room to change my shirt seen as though it is wet thanks to his tears but i don't care i closed my door and pulled of my top then put a different one on. i opened my door and walked to the kitchen where mum and stan was still standing looking confused and angry.

" what happend to my baby" mum asked

" some little brats at school their so lucky i didnt turn into my wolf then they would be running even faster" i said smirking at riping their heads of with my teeth ( oh and if you didnt know, yes my whole family if werewolfs)

"  what did they do to him?" stan spoke up

" one of the boys punched him  and they were bulling him all day" i saoid still angry, stan let out a loud growl.

" its ok  stan im going to take care of them" i said smirking and just on cue mum spoke up and said " no you are not going to rip their heads of" she said as if she could read my mind becausa thats what i was thinking

" why not ill do it secretley" i said sadley

" no em you will not do that" she said now angry with me

" fine im not promising anything" i said, she let out a sigh

" so how did your day go?" she asked raising an eyebrow

" i went ok i met a group of really nice people oh except all the boys that tyred to get in my pants funny because i almost punched him for staring at my breasts" i said smirking at that thought mum and stan laughed

" thats my girl" she said and started laughing along with stan

" what are we having for dinner?" i asked

" well then alpha has invited us to dinner with his family" stan said

" cool.... what time do we leave?" i asked

" we leave here at 7:00"

before he was even finished i was locking my bathroom door i striped down and got in the shower, and let the warm water run over my skin. i washed my body and my hair then i hoped out i wrapped a towel around my body and went to one of my draws i got out a black laced bra and matching panties and pout them on before i walked into my wardrobe i decided on some high waist shorts and a singlet, i put a white cardigan over it and added black  heals. i walked into my bathroom and got out my hairdryer and dryed my hair, i then curled it  and got my make up bad i put a natural looking make up on  witch was light foundation, mascara and  eyeshadow.

i walked out of my room and past jarrods room and decided i should check on him, i opened his door and he was sitting on his bed curled up in a ball crying softly i sat down next to him and gave him a hug.

" whats wrong, bub?" i asked

" i had a bad dream" he said

" oh.... ok well we are all going to the alphas house for dinner tonight so start getting ready" i said while standing up. " ok" he said. i walked out of his room and down to the kitchen where mum and stan were.

" look whose back i thought you were never coming back" mum teased. i rolled my eyes at her and sat down at one of the stools.

" whats the time and where is riley?" i asked

" well the time is 6:50 and riley is in the lounge room watching T.V" mum said taking a seat across from me.

" ok" i said

** 5 minutes later** 

 " are we all ready?" mum asked while we were getting in the car.

" yes can we go allready?" i asked annoyed what can i said its the 10th time shes asked.

" lets go then" she said starting up the car and driving to their house.

************************************************************************************************

 sorry if that was long and boring....... and ill try to update later on today seen as thought its 1:40 in the morning here.

vote or comment for this story and tell me if you like it or not. :) samantha