chapter 3

hope you all like this chapter, remember to vote or comment :) Samantha's.

*********************************************************************************************************

the car ride there was rather long and boring, it took us half an hour to get there. we were just out side the huge gate  and you could see the huge house....... no wait its more like a mansion. we stopped out side the door and got out we walked up to the door and knocked. some one came and opened the door i know who that is.

"ALLY" i yelled pushing past my family to hug her.

"EM" she yelled hugging me

" i didnt know you were the alphas daughter?" i asked once we were finished our hug.

" yeah i thought you already knew" she said

" no...... no one told me" i told her

" oh well well come on in everyone" we moved aside so everyone could het in

i grabbed jarrrods hand and rileys and brang them over to meet ally

" ally this is jarrod and riley" i said and pointed to them " and that is my mum alyson and my step dad stan" i said.

" well very nice to meet you all iam ally mother but you can call me beth and my husband here is the alpha but you can call him tom" Beth ally mum said.

 " ally i thought you  said that you had an older brother?"  i asked turining  to her

" yeah i do hes just not here yet but hell be here for dinner" she said starting to walk to where i thought the dining room is.

" oh  ok...... umm do you maybe have a bathroom i could use?" i asked.

" yep just go up the stairs turn right and then the 2nd door the the right." she said while pointing to the stairs

" thanks" i said while following her directions.

i was closing the door and walking down the hallway when i bumped into some one, and fell on my butt.

" sorry i didn't mean to bump into you" i said while looking up to the guy, holly god he's like a sex god hes so sexy. he has stunning blue eyes and brown  hair that looks like he just got out of bed. he has a nice build.

" sorry " i said again while getting up of of the ground.

" its ok.... whats your name?" he asked

" umm, my name is Emily or you can call me em.... whats yours?"

" im drew... what are you doing in this house anyway?" he asked

" well that was quite rude but im here with my family for dinner." i said smiling

" good because im going to sit next to you" he said smirking.

" ok... keep dreaming " i said walking away but he grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the wall. he was so close i could feel his warm breath on my neck, he slowly mover forwd then he  kissed my neck lightley then moved up to my ear. i could ent help the sparks that were shooking throught my body and the butterflys in me stomach.

" you are MINE" he said into my ear then walked down the hall way.

" what the fudge just happened?" i whispered to no one. i walked into the dining room and nearly everyone was in there, i sat down next to Jarrod.

" how are you felling?" i asked him

" im ok my cheek just hurts a little" i was about to say some thing else when the guy that pinned me to a wall walked in a gave me a cheeky smirk. i ignored it and went back to talking with Jarrod, i heard the chair that was next to me being pulled out and some one sitting down but i just kept talking. 

" em" some one called my name  so i looked up.  and realised it was ally

" yeah wats up ally?"

" i would like you to meet my older brother drew" she said pointing the the guy sitting next to me.

" hi drew i didn't know you were Ally's older brother i thought you were...." before i could finish my sentence Ally's mum walked in with something that smelt delicious. we were all eating our dinner and talking.

" emily have you found your mate yet?" beth asked when she said that i almost chocked on my food and everyone was looking at me.

"umm... no i haven't hell i haven't even shifted yet" i said and they all looked at me shocked except for mum and Stan. all of a sudden some ones warm have was on my thigh practly jumped out of my skin. i looked under the table to see that's its..........

*************************************************************************

sorry for the cliff hanger ill try to write more today...

VOTE or comment and thanks for reading my story. comment to tell me how you all think my story is..

:) Samantha