The Start of an End and Important Authors note

Ciel looked at the mansion before him, he looked as if he had to shake hands with a bug. The weather was dark outside, as the mansion was bleak and looked almost unlived in. Sebastian smelled around, as he searched for the familiar smell of souls and a fox. Sebastian’s eyes shone as he smelled the small amount of blood from the fox demon.

Back to Ashi:

Ashi slowly awoke to the smell of books and a wood burning fireplace, bringing warmth into his body. He reflected upon what happened before he was able to notice a metallic taste in his mouth. His tongue ran across his teeth and lips as he tasted the dry blood, realizing it was male and at some point feed to him. 

“Yer awake.” Ashi tilted his head, hearing the Joker’s voice as he growled, “You crossed the line.” Joker tilted his head as he took in Ashi’s defensive stance, “Did I? I only spoke the truth, and yeh know it.” Ashi looked at the chair, as he noticed the claw marks inside the armrest, “He didn’t mean to. I’m sure of it...” Ashi stared into the flames as Joker sighed, “I told yeh once. And I’ll tell yeh again. You belong with us. Yeh part of the family.” Ashi gave a sudden grunt his eyes become cold, “I’ll be damned if I serve that man. Not after what he did…” Joker sighed softly as he looked at him, “None of us really forgave him after that… Doll took it hard.” Ashi sighed softly his hand moving to his scared side, “So you all did his bidding? Stole children away, forcing them to become his puppets? Where’s the fun?” 

“He was forcing us, he threatened our orphanage… He funds it.” Ashi looked at him before he felt his hands start to shake, “Why did you speak like that to me? After what we did.” Joker looked surprised at how shaken Ashi seemed to be, it was obviously something had to have happened to him. Joker frowned before he reached and touched Ashi’s face, causing him to flinch, “You touched your nose last time, What happened?” Ashi looked at him mumbling quietly, “I scared him off. Startled him in the dark.” Joker sighed softly as he looked at the fire, “Some people don’t like what’s different. That’s why we made a circus, so we could come together, as a family.” Ashi looked at him with a soft frown, “You want a demon… with you?” Joker gave a large smile to him as he nodded, “I know I want you there. But, that’s selfish I guess.” 

“I… I can understand selfishness.” Ashi looked at him with a smile as he nodded, thinking about Joker’s offer. He smiled again towards Joker, “I can see if my ‘master’ will fund your orphanage, so you can be away from him.” Joker looked shocked before he smiled brightly, suddenly placing a kiss onto Ashi’s lips. Ashi paused suddenly before he closed his eyes and kissed back. The two were in their own world, as the fire crackled next to them and the air blew around gently. Ashi could remember the night Joker came into his tent, Ashi had been so cold. Joker had known the best way to warm him up. The doorbell rang, causing Joker to move away with a sigh, “I better get that. Please, stay here for a while. I don’t recommend going to the dinner it might be… Unpleasant.” Ashi looked confused as he was about to speak, Joker was gone. Leaving Ashi in a room alone as he could barely hear voices. 

“Is he here?” Sebastian looked towards Ciel as he seemed serious. Ciel glanced towards him, observing Sebastian’s frown, “Sebastian.” Sebastian nodded his head as he spoke towards him, “Yes Young master. I can sense his blood." Before Ciel could say another word a grim Joker opened the door before looking surprised, "Smile? Black?" 

Focusing on Ashi:

Ashi sat in the library, feeling his nails sink into their former areas on the grip of the chair. His mind was muddled and his body tense. Ashi stared at the flames before him, slowly reflecting upon his time in the damned manor. Wondering what went wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! It's SR here. I just wamted to apologize for the extremely late update. This chapter is short because I only wanted to show the relationship Ashi had with Joker.

Next chapters (I plan for Two) will shead light on Ashi's past with the First stringers. I don't want to include Ashi in the dinner scene because it felt out of place to me, however he will join later. Also, please please let me know if you have choosen for him to take the Photos with him, or leave them behind. This will change the story.

Please show here if you have,

Taken the Photos

Leaves the Photos

Once again thank you for understanding. And look forward to some bitter sweet and happy memories also quick question, anyone know where I can find the second season of Black Butler?? I mean come on, I've got to add Alois and Claude!

With love,

S.R