Lost him ²

I noticed soon Jisung and that guy was gone. I decided to get out of my hiding spot and walk back. Not a problem right? It's just walking back silently so no one hears me right? WRONG! I was walking but then accidently stubbed my toe on a rock and groaned, but out of no where I heard gunshots. My mind was too blank to figure out what to do.

Just a second later I could feel a hand grab my wrist and then pin my against the wall while that person's hand on my mouth trying to shut me up before a scream. MINHO!

"You could get yourself fucking killed!!! What the FUCK do you think you're doing here!" He said while whispering and shouting and the same time.

He looked at me with the angriest frown. Which made me a bit scared and a bit teary.

Minho relaxed him self as he let go of me.

"I'm sorry. But I don't want to lose you. Don't ever come in this alley again." He said while looking down

I smiled and then cupped his face with my hands. That caused him to look up.

"Don't worry. I won't come here ever again" I said while Minho's cheeks went up.

"I can't drop you off home so make sure you get home safe" Minho smiled as I let go of him.

"I love you!! See you tomorrow! I have a big surprise for you!" Minho said while walking away from me.
"YOU'LL LOVE IT BUT YOU'LL LOVE ME MORE THAN THAT!"

I chuckled as Minho said louder as we walked further away. Before he took a turn he blew me a kiss. I smiled brightly like a fricken idiot.

Minho walked away and around the corner and as I started walking I heard gunshots from where Minho walked to. I was shocked by the sudden noise I ran and peeked from the corner.

My eyes started tearing up and I could feel tears roll down my face! I saw Minho on the ground while holding his leg and groaning in pain and, Jisung holding a gun while looking and Minho with a smirk.

I was going to go out there till I saw someone familiar... Chan? My brother?!

Chan was walking toward Minho. He grabbed Minho's collar and looked him dead in the eye.

"I told you to stay away from her! You disobeyed me! Now you die for your actions." Chan said as he snatched the weapon out of Jisung's hand and shot him a few more times in his stomache till he completely stopped breathing.

CHAN'S POV

It started raining and I threw Minho on the ground in the puddle of blood while breathing heavily. I looked up and to my right to check if no one was there but when I checked to the right... I couldn't believe who I saw! I got up and ran to Haein. I wanted to hug her but she pushed me away.

"H-Haein, I did this for your own good!" I said knowing she saw what happened!
"Please Haein! You don't deserve him he's a-"

"ENOUGH! I trusted you! You promised me to not hurt my feelings nor hurt anyone I love! Yet here you are, YOU KILLED SOMEONE I LOVED!" Haein yelled at me while a river of tears fell down her face.
"Especially you Jisung!"

She looked at Jisung for a while and then looked back at me.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME YOUR SISTER AGAIN!" She furiously said and ran away from me.

I wanted to cry to. I wanted to cry my heart out but that won't solve any problem. I can't believe I broke my own sister's trust!

I punched the wall next to me and since the wall was made out of bricks I started bleeding.

"Jisung you take the body and bury is somewhere... and you can go home." I said while facing the opposite direction to him.

I heard footsteps in the sign of Jisung moving. After a while Jisung was gone, it was raining heavily and I was left alone.