Gone ⁵

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I realised I was in a small room on a single bed. I rubbed my eyes, looked around, followed by the movement of rubbing my head.

"You're awake?" I heard a familiar voice.

I shot my head up and saw Minho. I got off the bed and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. But he didn't seem to hug me back...

"Minho... where are we?" I said as I let go if him

Minho smirked and said

"At my base..."

Base? Doesn't he mean house...

" I don't mean house.." he said and left me confused

I was about to ask him something till I heard another familiar voice

"Babe... what's taking you so long?" The voice said

I saw a pair of arms come from behind Minho. Meaning the person behind him was giving him a back hug. That person put their head on Minho's shoulder... I took a few steps back from my spot after seeing that person's face.....

SANA

"Oh.. she's awake" Sana said with a evil smirk

"S-sana? W-what are you d-doing here" I said hesitating

"Seems like you haven't told her yet?" Sana said while looking at Minho.
" I guess I better tell her then.." she let go of Minho and he left.

Sana closed the door behind me and came towards me.

"Sana? What's going on?" I said waiting for a response.

"Sweety, it's not your fault your here.. relax once your brother, chan, gives us the payment we'll give you back. We're just borrowing you for a while..."
Sana said smiling in a evil way

"What payment?" I ask

"It's a complicated story... but do you know what s thief is?" She made it pretty obvious that my brother was a thief.
"Also don't worry about that back hug I gave Minho... we've dated long enough for us to get do that every time"

Dated?

"Heart broken? Well too bad..." Sana said opening the door and then slamming it shut.

I fell down on the side of my bed, pressing my chest against my thighs, still being confused... I rested my head on my knees

After a while I heard the door creek slowly. I shot my head up and saw Minho and look away a bit. Minho came towards me and sat next to me. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. I tried looking away but everytime I try, he moves my face again

"Haein.." I snapped his hands away from my chin and got up.

I was walking away but before I could  he pulled me. I fell down and my lips connected with his. I pushed him away and quickly got away from him.   I started walking away but then I got pulled again. He was standin up this time and my arms were on his chest while one of his arms was around my waist.

"HAEIN! LISTEN!" Minho yelled and I was a bit startled by his sudden yell.
"I don't want to hurt you! Nor do I want to lose you"

"Then why did you kidnap me?!" I yelled at his face.

"I didn't want to but your brother made me" he said as he let go.

"Why would he steal" I said as I moved back

"He only did it for Hyunjin, because of that one time. He stole the money I needed to live off of and also he took it for his own good and revenge. My dad killed your parents, so he decided to ruin my life and he wanted to save Hyunjin's life. He even sent someone and that someone is Jisung, to keep an eye on me." Minho said almost forgetting to take a break.

"So ..  he was trying to save Hyunjin.. what is your problem" I said while rolling my eyes

"I wanted to live off that money with you when we move out..." hyunjin while holding my hand.

"Heard you and Sana were dating..." I said as I said my hand out of his.

Minho looked at me confused

"Dating?" He said
"True she betrayed you... I mean she is the reason your here... but other than that I would never date her... her eyes are one Chan and Hyunjin not me."

"Both of them?" I asked

"Yeah.. she really is a slut... she's not nice" He said scratching the back of his head
"But.. everything's changed now.."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I love you... pfft no more. If your family can't get along with me... then why would I? Why would I get along with you?" He said smirking

"But the house? The flowers? Why did you get those for me if you don't love me?" I felt like tearing

"Trap.. a trap for idiots like you that fall for anyone with money! That house, that key... well the house of the key is one your in right now!" He said harshly

Jisung pov

I was walking home looking down till I heard some shouting from a house

Pfft must be some angry couple.. I thought. I looked up at the window the noises were coming from and I saw her. A girl figure looking out the window, at the sky. Her hair was flowing out the window due to the strong wind. She looked at her wrist.. she held it gently and then looked back in the sky... but... this isn't Haein's house, so what is she doing here.

Soon I saw 2 people coming out of the same house Haein was in. I hid behind a hedge and heard some voices. I pushed myself into the hedge to hear what they were saying

"How long do we keep her in for? We can't have her for too long. Chan isn't going to come that quick." I heard a voice of a girl.

I peaked from the hedge and saw... Sana? And next to her I saw... Minho?

I decided to call Chan... Haein might be in trouble. I dial Chan's number and lost my patience for a response.

"Hello?" A glitchy voice from the phone said

"Chan! Quick! I found Haein! I'll tell you the address! You send some people to distract them and I'll get Haein!" I shouted but in a whisper