Sorry ³

Detention was pretty boring. Hyunjin kept tell me stuff and lecturing me. Soon I heard some sobbing noises coming from behind me. I was confused to I looked back slightly and saw Jisung looking down at his desk with a small puddle of water and his tears down in the puddle.

I was a bit concerned but I was still mad at what happened yesterday. I looked back at the front. Later the teacher said we were able to leave.

Me and Hyunjin were going to leave but then I heard my name getting called from behind me.

"HAEIN!!! WAIT! HAEIN!" I turned around to see where that familiar voice was coming from and then I saw Sana panting as she was running towards me.

"What's the rush?" I asked as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Do you know what happened to Jisung, he's been a bit sad lately. His eyes a puffy and everything!" Sana said looking a bit worried.

I shrugged

"Okay.. well do you know where minho went? He said he wanted to give you something. He said he is going to put it in your room. He said that after school yesterday." Sana said while I felt like tearing up.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk... I'm just telling you" Sana smiled and walked away.

I couldn't tell her what happened but I want someone on my side. I really want to go to the cops and tell them what happened.

"Haein... are you okay? You don't seem happy? I know what Minho had for you but I don't think you saw it..." Hyunjin had a worried expression as we walked home.

"What is the surprise Minho have for me?" I asked trying to not sound like I'm about to cry.

"Nah! He told me it is a surprise! I can't tell you. But other than that... have you seen him anywhere? I mean I did try finding him in school but he was no where!" Hyunjin questioned.

"Last time I saw him... was... was... with Chan" I said and then all of a sudden Hyunjin stopped walking.

I realised he stopped walking and I looked back.

"What happened? Did Chan do something to him?" Hyunjin said with a serious expression.

"Did Chan do something to him?" I laughed sarcastically.
"Ha. He wouldn't do anything. He wouldn't hurt someone I love... he wouldn't break my trust! He wouldn't kill someone just because they were dating me"

Tears started forming in my eyes. Hyunjin ran up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and said.

"Tell me straight! What did he do to Minho!" Hyunjin kind of shouted at me.

"Find out yourself, what he did to Minho. The last time you saw Minho was the last time you'll EVER see Minho" I said and then walked my way back home while Hyunjin froze at his spot.

I later got home and collapsed on my bed. I looked up on the ceiling and saw a small box stuck up on the ceiling with some tape. I quickly got up and stood on my bed to reach it. I slowly took the tape off so I doesn't rip the colour off the ceiling. I held onto the small box which was in a heart formed shape. After the tape was removed, I sat down on the bed with the small box in my hands.

I looked around the box in curiosity and saw something written on it...

From Minho

Just the name Minho wanted me to drown in my own tears. I opened the box while shaking a bit and saw a note and a 2 keys that looked the same. I pulled out the note and started to read it, knowing I'm going to cry.

Sorry if it was a bit of a problem to find Haein but I wanted this to be a complete surprise..  the keys are really.. for our new house we're going to live in together... or I mean if I'm not alive by then, you might have someone else in your life and you can live with them in that house :)

Wait.. did he already know he was going to die? I kept reading the same sentence to make sure I didn't misread something. I was confused but I was also crying when I looked at the keys. I put the keys and note back in the box and put it in my drawer.

I heard the front door opened so I quickly wiped away my tears and peeked out my room to see who it was.

"HAEIN! HAEIN! WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard a shout the sounded like Hyunjin so I went downstairs.

Hyunjin ran up to me and said

"Why are you making such a big de out of something that didn't happen!" Hyunjin smiled

"What?" I replied being confused

"Minho isn't dead! He is alive. When Chan told me about what happened he said this "Although I was trying to kill him he managed to stay alive. When Jisung shot him it hit but when I shot him a few times it only hit him once again because he was wearing a bulletproof something underneath. He was acting as if he got killed so Haein would report me but really right now he is in my base locked up""

"WHAT! But he did try to kill him! He even locked him up!" I said while crying

"Don't cry... hush...  you should be glad he's not hurting him!" Hyunjin said.... lying

Meanwhile at Chan's base

"I'm only leaving you alone because of Haein or else you wouldn't BE ALIVE!" Chan said to Minho who was tied up on a chair.

"Really? If I wasn't wearing that thing around my waist you wouldn't of spared me." Minho said smirking

Chan pulled out a gun and pointed at Minho in anger!

"Just because I spared you doesn't mean You can have Haein again" Chan said while facing his gun down