Betrayal ⁴

Chan's POV

I walked out of the room that Minho was tied up and and the moment I left Jisung came running to me. Jisung looked at the ground

"Uh.. Hyung... I need to say something.." Jisung said very silently

"Yeah what is it?" I said

"I don't wanna work for you.. anymore" Jisung said as he looked at me with a scared expression on his face.
"This is too much for me. I want to go back to living a normal life..."

I was in disbelief and I was mad. But I decided to let him go.. he's only as young...

"Okay you can go but what about the money?" I asked

"You can give me as much money I deserved for this and I'll earn the rest doing something less dangerous. I'm pretty sure my mum will be fine" Jisung said with a sad smile and he walked away

I smiled at Jisung and as I turned around I was furious

Haein's POV

"Is he really not...?" I say while sobbing a bit

"Yeah as far as I know he should've gave up by now!" Hyunjin looked at me with a bright smile.

I hugged Hyunjin really tightly till he got a call.

"I have to take this call.. I'll see you later" Hyunjin said as I let go of him

I went upstairs to my room and laid down on the bed thinking about Minho. In my head I was thinking about if I should go meet him or not. I wondered if Chan finds me.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my keys and ran out my room. I was running to the house door till Hyunjin called

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!" Hyunjin yelled

"Somewhere" I said as I ran ot he house without making eye contact

I ran to Hyunjin's car and quickly say in it before he notices me. I started the car and heard someone yell as I started moving

"GIVE ME MY CAR BACK!" The voice said. I could tell that was Hyunjin.

I quickly drove near Chan's base. I didn't park it directly in front of it because then he'll be suspisious. I exit the car and straight after I lock it, I ran towards the back door. I was about to open the door but I heard some noises coming from inside. I waited for the noises to go away.

After a while the noises were gone and I slowly open the back door. I peeked through the door to see if anyone was coming, the coast was clear so I walked in closing the door silently behind me.

I was walking through a corridor and peeking through some rooms to see if Minho was in any of them. He wasn't. I came across a door that was locked. I picked a pin out of my hair and tried picking the lock. The lock opened after a while. I slowly looked inside the room but it was really dark. There was a light switch right next to me SO I switched it on. The lights started blinding me so I squint my eyes.

My vision was going back to normal and I see someone covered with bruises, completely tied up to a chair and had ripped clothes...
Minho...

I felt like tears dripping down from my eyes but I managed to not cry as much as I usually do. I just see Minho who has fainted. I run up to him and put my hands on his cheeks and helt his heated up face against my palm.

I saw a tipped over water bottle on the ground assuming Minho tried picking it up while he was tied up. He probably fainted because of dehydration. I picked up the water bottle and saw just a small amount of liquid in there. I pour the water onto my hands and then sprinkle the water over Minho's face, hoping for him to wake up.

Minho slightly flinched. A sad smile appeared on my face as I put the water bottle down. I go on my knees to get to his level and try getting him up. I shake his head slightly and I see his eyes move. He slowly lifted his head up.

"Haein?" Minho said in a whispering tone.

I was so glad to see him awake to I hugged him tightly

"MINHO! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU WERE!? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I started crying while hugging him.

"Haein.. get out of here.. it's dangerous" Minho whispered as I let go of him

"No! Your coming with me" I tried to untie him from the chair.

Later I managed to untie him but as soon as I untied him, he stands up, grabs my wrist and puts me on the chair.

"Minho what are you-" Minho cut me off by putting his finger over my lips

"You need to be quiet..." after he said that I felt something hit my head and I blacked out.

K so this episode was pretty shit but I promise to make it more interesting