Chapter One: Stiles Pack Mom Sort Of

Stiles P.O.V

Okey let's start by tell you a bit about myself. My name is Stiles Stinkski I'm 17 living in Beacon Hills with supernatural stuff that keeps one come to this small place in California. I'm in a pack with my beast friend Scott and the packs name is called the Hale pack because the leader of the pack is no other then Derek Hale himself. The pack is made up of hunters, humans, werewolf's, and some other supernatural creatures. The hunters are Alison and her Dad Chris, the humans are me, my dad and Melissa Scott's mom, werewolf's are Derek his the alpha, Peter, Jackson, Ethan, Aiden, Isaac, Cora, Scott they are all beta and the reason of them are all betas. Their you have it all about me and all about the pack. So let's get this story on the way then. So at the moment we are all at Derek's loft for another pack meeting and I am board as fuck because it's the same thing what we do all of the time when their is something strange that is happening here, and I'm like can't you change the tack ticks because you might need a new plan or plan B because it might not work the way is had been before. Every time I tho and add something into it to make it work Derek's like no we have to do it my way or none of this would ever work. But then again in pack their is something called the pack mom which apparently I am and in this case is what Derek's likes to call it but no I am not pack mom because I am not mated to Derek of the pack. But I am because I help people with their transformation, I'm their when they need advise or guidance, I sometimes help them with their homework if they really need it. I also help Isaac with his nightmares because what his father did to him before all of this happened he goes to my house and goes to the window and climbs into bed with me and hugs me like he is squeezing the living daylights at me but I hug him back and he calms down I keep him in my arms all day to make sure that he is alright and he doesn't have another nightmare. So he know that I am always their for him and I am going to be their when he wakes up so he know that he is safe and nothing can hurt him in and shape or form.