Chapter Four: Leaving Stiles & Isaac Alone

Stiles P.O.V

So Derek called me and said that I had to go to the loft for some sort of pack meeting I don't know really he was talking really fast but I don't know what for are anything, because I'm pretty aware that their has not been any natural deserters that's has been happening. Okay so when I got to the loft on one was their sep for Isaac and I was thinking why would Derek call me hear and say that we are having a pack meeting and you should come to the loft, I just don't get it.

Isaac do you know where everyone else is and why we are alone in the loft. I said to him.

Stiles I have no idea when I come back from my walk no one was here so I ashamed that would have to be board till they came back but know that you are here we can hang about. What are you doing here anyway.

Derek told me that their was a pack meeting and I should come to the loft fast but I could quiet understand because he was saying something really loud so I figured it was coming from here so hear I am.

Okay so what you want to do then Stiles Stilinski.

I don't know know what ever you have mind Isaac Lahey?

We could play video games to pass the time till they all come back.

Why not Isaac what game do you have in mind.

How we play a game of Assassin Creed 3 and let's who finishes the level first show we.

You are so on Lahey let the games begin.