Chapter Eight: Stiles' Thankful Present

Cora P.O.V
So today is the day that we are all going to have a party and we are also going to give him present, to say thank you for helping Isaac to calm down from his nightmares. Stiles has done a lot for us, he gives us the information that we need to defeat all of the supernatural creatures that have been in Beacon Hills. We own Stiles everything that not one of is could do and that is to make Isaac to go back to sleep. We are so thankful.

Derek P.O.V
All of us have got everything ready, for the party that we are having for Stiles to say thank you for his help with Isaac, he was their to help Isaac to got back to sleep when not one of us could. He was the only one that can calm the poor puppy down. All of us know that we can call Stiles so he can help Isaac with his night terrors, that are about his dad and what he did to him when he was younger. He still has the nightmares that that are still happening, sense his dad is dead. But how could any one of us get through this without Stiles, all of us are very thankful for him.

One Hour Later

All of us have given Stiles all of the thankful presents and we are going to have a movie night and then go to bed, which is good because Stiles and Scott is staying this time. Thank the gods above.