Chapter Three: Babysitting Isaac

Derek P.O.V

I was woken you by screaming and let me tell you it is really loud and the only person that can scream that loud is Isaac. So that must mean that he is having one of his nightmares and the only person that can calm him down and make him go back to sleep is not here, and I don't feel like getting up and calling him. But will have to call Stiles for him to come to the loft and to make sure that everything is okay with him and them maybe everyone else will be able to go back to sleep because Stiles is the only one that can make Isaac go back to sleep when he has a nightmare.

5 minutes later

That's it I can not sleep with him screaming the whole county could properly hear him by know and know I have to call him to come over and to calm Isaac down I know he is not going to like this because he has to get up for school tomorrow just like Isaac has too. I picked up my phone and scrolled to the contact that I am finding. One I had found it I pressed the call button. It was ringing on the third ring he picked up.

Call conversation

Derek you better have a good explication why you called me up at 2:05 in the fucking morning. Said an angry Stiles.

Stiles clam down and the reason why I called you is because Isaac will not screaming, his woken everyone up and we can't go back to sleep. What I'm trying to say is that we really need you to come to the loft and clam Isaac down for him to for back to sleep and them we can all go back to sleep.

Okay I will come over in about ten minutes but you own me big time for this you know I don't like getting up in the middle of the night to go over to that loft of yours, but I think I have a way that you will have peace and quite because Isaac could live with me. But you still own me.

20 minutes later

Stiles come through the door and went straight up stairs to Isaacs room and not 5 minutes later their was peace and quite I'm the loft so that means the Stiles had settled him down. Thank god everyone can go back to sleep. Stiles you are a light saver and I own him big time.

Isaac P.O.V

I heard someone coming into my room and I know exactly who it was and it was Stiles because he is the only one that came calm me down. He is the only one that can, he climbed into my bed and I instantly curled into him and he started rubbing my back and it calmed me and I was asleep in a instance still curled up to him and I know that he will never leave me alone like everyone else did. Stiles was basically babysitting me.