Chapter Seven: Getting Close

Malya P.O.V

All of is have noticed how much Isaac and Stiles have for close these past few days since the day we all had come back. We can all se that Stiles and Isaac have gotten close then they did before we left something must of happened when we left because they was not this close to each other. Yeah Stiles was the only one that could calm Isaac down when he had a night terror and no one understand why, because if one of us tyres to comfort him he would still be screaming, and we didn't know how to stop it. Till we had won't hand we had the only other idea was we could either call Scott or Stiles go help us to calm Isaac down. Scott and Stiles decided to come round and see if any of them could work. Was were all inside or outside of Isaac's room to see who could make him go back to sleep and the rest of us to sleep as we'll, Scott went first he went over to Isaacs bed and when he tried to touch him he could either scream even more or stared to move around even more. So Scott moved out of the way and Stiles was our only hope of making Isaac to go back to sleep and really need to sleep as we'll okay so here we go. Stiles started to walk over over too Isaacs bed, when Stiles touched Isaacs arm he started to calm down when he was fully calm he pulled Stiles onto the bed with him and Isaac stated to curl into Stiles' warm in brace. When Stiles told us that it was all clear all of us decided that it was best for all of us to go back to bed and Derek suggested that I would be best for Scott to stay as we'll and he went to sleep on couch since it was to late for him to go home so we all went back to bed and finally have a pea awful night sleep all of us are going to have to thank Stiles in helping us to get Isaac to go back to sleep, not worry when the next night terror will be. We are thankful to what Stiles had done for us and with that I drifted into a deep slumber.

Derek P.O.V

I know that Mayla had told you what happened with Isaac and how Stiles calmed him down. We are so thankful to Stiles for making Isaac calm down and we are gong to have to do everything we can to repay Stiles for helping us in the worst situation and has ever happened to Isaac, all of us had tried so hard to make him got to sleep and we called everyone in the back and no one seem to make him calm down, everyone had tried to make him calm down and Stiles was our only hope to making him to go back to sleep and all of is is so thankful of it.