Chapter Six: Waking Up

Stiles P.O.V

I think it's morning not really sure, but I think that Derek and everyone else should be coming back from from where ever the fuck they are. As I rolled over I bumped into something that is growled, and I looked around and saw that I was in Isaac room and that's when I realised what happened between me and Isaac yesterday and it's still fresh into my brain, I need to wake him up before Derek and the other do and realise that he is naked,and they know that he is always wearing his boxer and sweet pants, not butt naked.

Isaac get the fuck up before the others wake you up and see you like this.

But Stiles I don't want to get up last night really tired me out and I need my sleep before I got down don't make me down their. Isaac whined with a pount.

Fine but then you get up I need you to help me lie to the rest of the pack but for now I will tell them that nothing happened between us. Okay.

Okay just make sure that you keep your heart rate the normal speed and if you do that, then it would be fine for a little while, but they will know that something will be up. Isaac said

Okay I will wake you in an hour or so.

Okay. Isaac said sleepy.

5 minutes later

I heard faint snores coming from Isaac mount hand I know that he was asleep, so I lent over to where he was in the bed and pecked his temple, before I left the boy to sleep and when down stairs.

Derek P.O.V

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I thought that it would be Isaac that was coming down but it turns out that it was Stiles that was coming down, he must of stayed for the last two days when we where all looking into some stuff, plus we didn't want Isaac to be involved because of what happened two nights ago. Now that we are back we can tell the both of them what we have found and what the plan that we have come up with the past two days. I am going to ask Stiles what him and Isaac had done for a few days in this loft of mine that I brought a few months ago.

So Stiles what did you and Isaac do when the rest of the pack was gone for two day. I said

We'll the other day we played Super Smash Brothers and then yesterday we play Assassin Creed because we finished Super Smash Brothers and we played all night I didn't want to do home because it was like two in the morning so I stayed here and slept in Isaac room. Stiles said. Okay. I said

Okay that is weird since when is Stiles be able to lie that we'll because normally his heart rate would rise but is was steady it's never steady that is really wired.

Hour Later

Isaac came down the stairs looking tired then ever what is up with that, he is nicer this tired they must of stayed up really late.

I think you should go back to bed you look worn out. I said.

How are you feeling Isaac did you get the sleep that you needed. Stiles said.

Yeah I did but I'm still tired but I don't think I need anymore sleep them I already did and in fine. Isaac said.

How Stiles can I talk to you in private. Said Isaac

Sure. Said Stiles.

We'll that was wired sine when are they talking in private, I want use by hearing but it it rude to ears drop in someone's conversation, and it's not my place to say so I am going to stay out of it. For now anyways.