3

Onika
I pulled up to my apartment and got out. Today wasn't bad. Although Ms. Knowles seems a little mean. But is it bad that I like it? As I was walking through the door I kept Ms. Knowles on my mind.

I walked into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I poured me some Kool-Aid and sat down at the table. I began to do my homework. 5 minutes into doing it there was a knock at my door. I went to look through the peephole and saw something rather... strange.

"What the hell?" I asked to myself. I opened the door and picked up the baby. He was very handsome.

"Ohh

"Ohh.. Myy.. Word..." I whispered. I didn't know what to do so I called my mom.

"Mommy I need your uhh help..." I said awkwardly. "What you need help with chile?"

"Um a child's been left at my door step.." I said after putting the baby down scratching my neck. "Girl bring the baby to me. I'll help you from there."

"Thank you mommy I'll be there in a few minutes." I said gratefully. "Don't thank me chile."

With that she hung up. I put on some slides, grabbed my book bag then did my best to secure the baby. I got in the drivers seat and drove to my mothers house. I had so many questions of what to do and what will I do in the future.

I pulled into my mother's driveway. I got myself and the baby out then unlocked the door with the key. I walked in closing the door behind me. I tried to be careful with my movements because the baby fell asleep. I then heard my mom come down the stairs.

"I know you got homework. Go finish it and I'll watch him." My mother said. I nodded and went to the kitchen. Well I guess I'm a mother now. I thought.

~~~~~

Hi. Again.

Well Nika is a mom now.

And as the story continues.... I may choose to fuck shit up... 👀

This ain't related to the story but my mouth hurts like a bitch cause my wires in my braces got changed.

But anyways I'm about to make like the usian bolt and take off 🏃🏽‍♀️💨