15

Beyoncé

I intertwined our fingers together pinning Nika's hands on the bed while I kissed her passionately. I slowly slid in not breaking the kiss. She moaned in it and I smiled sucking her bottom lip in satisfaction.

I slowly began to grind into her. She started whimpering and that was a turn on itself. I leaned down to her ear. "No fucking tonight. I'm making love to you." I whispered before gently sucking on her earlobe.

I began to go deeper and her moans became louder. "Shit.." She moaned before throwing her head back.

I started thrusting at a slow but steady pace. "Does that feel good baby?" I groaned next to her ear before sucking her spot on her neck. "Mmm fuck yes..." She moaned scratching my back some.

I wanted to fuck her so bad but still make love to her so I went harder but waited a few seconds after every stroke. "Shit you so deep.." She groaned biting her lip. I lifted my head up to look at her.

"You so fucking beautiful." I groaned continuing my strokes. I could tell she wanted to say something but she couldn't. All she could do was smile and moan. I returned the smile and chuckled before kissing her deeply.

"Ahh fuck I'm close!" She quietly yelled breaking the kiss and gripping the sheets. I used that as motivation and started to speed up a little bit. "Shit." I groaned at the pressure. "Fuck I'm cumming!" Nika yelled. Her legs shook some and I pulled out watching what was happening.

When she was done I looked up at her and smiled. "Well I bet you close so you know the drill." She smiled at me. I nodded before sitting up against the headboard spreading my legs some.

She came and slid down on it. "Sssss fuck." I hissed. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. I gripped her ass cheeks and she slowly began to grind. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes moaning lowly as she moaned a little louder. I leaned in and kissed her. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. It took me by surprise because I'm the one who usually does that but I let her do her.

She started to bounce knowing that's gonna make me reach my climax. I pulled away from the kiss with shaky breath and her moaning. We both looked down at where the pleasure was coming from. "Shit I'm about to cum." I groaned throwing my head back. With that I came with a loud moan. She got up off of me and I took the strap-on off. "Now that has got to be the best you ever gave me." Nika said as I laid down.

"I could've gave you better but we gone save that for next time." I said winking at her. "Oouu I'm excited now." Nika smiled. I chuckled wrapping my arms around her. "Well I'm gone let yo body rest first because yo walls would be fucked up-fucked up if we do it so soon." I said kissing her forehead. "Understandable." Nika said getting comfortable. "But anyways good night Giselle." She said closing her eyes. "Good night Tanya." I said chuckling.

-----

"Yay you were quieter last night! I ain't gotta pick on y'all now." Shawn exclaimed doing a happy dance. "Nigga yous a stupid muhfucka." I said chuckling.

"I love you too." He said before going back to cooking. I sat down and pulled Nika into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck putting her forehead against mine. We stared for a moment before smiling.

"Aye don't be tryna fuck in the kitchen around the food now." We heard Shawn say.

"Nigga move." I said waving him off. "Aight when yo food taste like pussy, don't say nothing." He shrugged. I smirked. "I wouldn't mind it tasting like this pussy." I said pointing at Nika's privates.

She smacked my arm blushing. "Aye a nigga ain't tryna hear that bruh! Ewww!" Shawn yelled. I bust out laughing. I could never take that dude seriously. "Ok ok I'm sorry. But seriously..." I trailed looking at what's mine biting my lip.

"You know what get the fuck out my kitchen." Shawn said pointing at the door to the living room. I snickered before getting up with Nika still in my arms walking into the living room.

"Why'd you have to tell him that?" Nika pouted once I sat down on the couch. That has got to be the cutest thing ever. "I like bragging to him about things I have he doesn't." I chuckled.

"He don't got a girl?" She asked surprised. "Nope. Uh uh. Nada. Zilch. Zero." I said shaking my head. "Why not? He not that bad looking." She shrugged.

"That's what I said. He said that they liked him but it was his lips." I chuckled. "Wha-" Nika cut herself off laughing.

"I mean his lips ain't bad but they is kinda big." I said shaking my head. "I CAN FUCKING HEAR Y'ALL THINKING YOU SLICK!" Shawn yelled. We started snickering as I took us both outside.

-----

Since it was the weekend we decided to have a fun day. We were driving around talking bout anything that came to mind. Then I saw something. "Shit Nika get down." I said to her. She did as told. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Ms. Johnson is right fucking there walking towards the car." I said putting jackets over her just in case I don't pull off in time. "Just be quiet." I told her as I locked the doors putting the car in sport mode.

Right when I was about to pull off she knocked on the window. I huffed. "What the fuck do you want? I'm close to getting a restraining order against you." I said angrily rolling the window down. "You wouldn't do that to me baby." She said matter of factly. I swung my head around to face her fast enough to give me whiplash. "Bitch don't you EVER call me baby. We are NOT together. We NEVER WILL be. I WOULD do that to you. You are fucking SICK. Stop it. Get some help." I said rolling up the window speeding off.

"This bitch is fucking delusional." I said shaking my head as Nika came back up. "Oou Jesus next time I see her that ass is mine. It's finna get lit up. Possibly burned." Nika gritted.

"You crazy and I love it." I told her grabbing her hand. "I know." She with a mug still on her face. I chuckled before focusing back on the road.

-----

"Tune?" I asked into the phone.

"Who needs to die now B?" He asked chuckling.

"They don't need to die just yet. I need you to do some research on this teacher. She's one of Nika's teacher. I don't know her first name but her last name is Johnson." I said pacing the room.

"Aight I got you." He said.

I hung up and sat down on the bed with Nika. "Tune finna do some research on this bitch." I told her laying on her stomach. "Thank fucking Jesus. I'm close to sticking my foot up her ass." Nika said playing in my hair.

Just then there was a knock on the door. My head shot up. "Did you invite anybody?" I asked. She shook her head. "Did you?" She asked. I shook my head. I quick got up and got my .22 with the suppressor and put it in my waistband. They knocked again. "I'll go first you cover me." Nika said getting up. I nodded.

~~~~~

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a cliffhanger! 😃

You got another sex scene. Yay.

Ms. Johnson over here being thirsty. Again.

Now who in the fuck is at the damn door?

Ok I'm going to Jacksonville with my bio father tomorrow so goodnight. 🙂