28

Beyoncè

I walked inside the house and placed my keys on the table as I huffed out a breath of air. Today we had a bunch of errands we had to run and I've been stressed out all day.

I sighed as I walked into the living room with Nika following behind me. "You good Bey?" She asked as she sat down beside me. I nodded while closing my eyes. "Just tired that's all." I mumbled. "I want a massage." I whined.

"Come upstairs and I'll give you one." Nika said. I opened my eyes. "But I just sat downnn." I whined again as I looked over at her. "Either you sit here without a massage or you can go upstairs so I can give you what you want." She sassed as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

I stared at her before huffing and nodding. "Aight." I muttered, standing up. I went upstairs and into my room before sitting on the bed, waiting on Nika.

Once she came into the room, she went into the bathroom. I laid back and closed my eyes as I heard the sound of water running. I heard shuffling as I began dozing off. Right before I fell completely asleep, I felt someone tap me. "Get up baby, and get undressed." I heard Nika's voice say.

I opened my eyes as I stood up and stretched a little bit. I got undressed before walking into the bathroom with Nika behind me.

 I got undressed before walking into the bathroom with Nika behind me

"Let me know when you ready for your massage." She said quietly with a smile before leaving the bathroom. I smiled as I got into the bath. I sighed as I felt some of the built up tension leave my body.

———

I had just got out the bath, dried off, and moisturized before walking into the room. "I'm ready for my massage." I mumbled as Nika turned to me. "Ok lay down." She instructed before getting off the bed.

I did as told as I laid down on my stomach and waited for Nika to come back. After a few minutes I heard her enter the room. Seconds later I felt her straddle my thighs.

Her hands found my shoulders and began to massage them. I then let out a groan from how good it felt. I heard her chuckle as she continued to work at my shoulders.

My eyes closed as her hands moved down my torso. "You good Bey?" She asked. "Mhm." I hummed as I relaxed from her touch.

I felt her lift off of my thighs as she began to massage them. I let out a slight moan causing Nika to chuckle. "Damn does it feel good?" She laughed.

"It does." I mumbled. Her hands moved to my legs as she massaged the tension out of them. I sighed from the feeling as I shifted.

She moved to my feet, and I let out another groan from the feeling. A few minutes later, she ceased her ministrations. "Feel better?" She asked as she sat down beside me.

"Much." I muttered as I turned to her with a lazy smile on my face. She returned the smile before she laid back. We sat in silence for little while before I heard her whine out.