𝐬𝐢𝐱: mr and mrs mclaughlin

━━━━━━ ◦ ✧ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ✧ ◦ ━━━━━━

"dude, what are you doing here? I'm supposed to come and get you at 4:00." ayla asked when she saw me walking up to her house.

"I couldn't do it, ayla. it smelled like dentist office in there and the weird receptionist just kept offering me these condoms that looked like grape suckers and just going on and on about her freaking boyfriends pie balls!" i said flinging my arms in the air

"um, yum." she smirked.

"oh, and millie was there. yeah. and she was like, 'oh, hi. babies have fingernails' fingernails!"

"that's horrifying, do you think the baby could scratch your vag on the way out and then it would...?" she trailed off.

"I'm staying pregnant, ayla." I sighed.

"dude! keep your voice down, okay? my parents are inside. they don't know that we're sexually active." she pleaded.

"what does that even mean!" I rolled my eyes.

she shrugged.
"I've been thinking. I was thinking I could have this baby and give it to someone that, like, totally needs it." I suggested.

"but then you are going to get, like, huge. and your chest is going to milktate. and you're gonna have to, like...tell people that you're pregnant." she said.

"but maybe they will, like, canonize me for being so selfless." I sighed, walking over to sit on the steps in front of her house.

"or maybe they will totally shit and be really, really mad and not let you graduate or go to cabo for spring break." she said.

"well, I was gonna go to vancouver with wolfhard anyway." I said.

there was moment of silence before an idea popped into her head.

"you should look at adoption ads. I always see them in the pennysaver " she suggested.

"they have ads for parents?" I asked.

"yeah. desperately seeking spawn. right next to the terriers and used fitness equipment and junk. you should consider it, it's like totally legit. " she nodded.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

so, here we are now. looking through the pennysaver together at a nearby park.

"hmm. 'wholesome, spiritually wealthy couple have found true love with each other. all that's missing is your bastard' aw, y/n." she read.

"I want a bird." I said, on a whole totally different subject. 

"y/n, you're not even listening to me!" she scolded.

"I heard you. I just don't want to give this baby to a family that describes themselves as 'wholesome'"

she looked up at me.
"why?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just want someone a bit more edgier." i said.

"what did you have in mind exactly?" she asked, scanning through the pennysaver.

"I was thinking something like...graphic, designer, mid-30s, with a cool asian girlfriend who rocks out on the bass guitar. but I don't want to be to particular" I said.

"okay. how about this? 'a educated and successful couple that is seeking an infant to join our family of five. you will be compensated. help us complete the circle of love.'" she read.

"yeesh. they sounds like a cult is what they sound like. plus, they already have 3 kids. they're just like greedy little bitches."

"oh, y/n. how about this one."

they were caleb and sadie mclaughlin, and they were beautiful even in black and white.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

meanwhile, wolfhard was at his house staring at y/n's yearbook picture and reading the note she wrote for him on the side.
'hey wolfhard! spank off to this with motion lotion. just kidding! (sort of) your best friend, y/n'

knock knock

"hey, finn, are you coming downstairs to eat." mary asked.

"no, I don't think so." he shook his head, causing his curls to move side to side.

"you ran 8-miles today, puppy." she said.

"I'm not hungry, oddly." he said.
when in reality he was starving, he just wanted to keep looking at y/n's yearbook picture some more.

"it's breakfast for supper. your favorite." she said, still trying to get him to eat.

"yup." he sighed, going back to look at the yearbook.

"y/n y/l/n called while you were out running today. you know how I feel about her." she said.

his head shot up quickly from the mention of y/n.
"yeah, you mentioned it a couple of times." he sighed, knowing his mom didn't like the girl he loved.

"she's just different." she scrunched her face up.

"maybe I like different."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
new chapter! hope y'all enjoyed because finn was finally more in this one!
see you y'all in the next one <3
comment and vote!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛