𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 : ultrasound

━━━━━━ ◦ ✧ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ✧ ◦ ━━━━━━

Finns POV

It was a cold winter day and I was jogging with the team around the track. I heard faint footsteps come up behind me, "Hey, man." I heard someone greet me as they were trying to catch up to me on the track.

"Hey, Noah. How's it going, man?" I asked, still keeping up a slow pace.

"Did you hear? y/n y/l/n is pregnant."
yup, I already knew but it still hasn't fully hit me that I got y/n pregnant on our first time together.

"yeah." I plainly said, not wanting to have this conversation right now.

"Just like our mothers and teachers bro." he laughed.

"yeah."

"Did you hear it's yours?" I quirked my head to the side asking myself how he even knew it was mine. the news sure did spread quickly.

"Yes, Noah."
I hung my head low as I still kept jogging, staring at the snow that covered the track.

"I don't really know that much about it," I added. Ever since y/n told me she was pregnant we've been slowly drifting apart.

"well, I'll see you later bud," noah said as he jogged ahead of me to catch up with a few of the other guys on the team. I just stopped in my tracks and took a breather, wondering why the hell that conversation wasted 10 minutes of my life.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

My bump has grown to be more noticeable and all people ever do now is stare at my stomach and give me disgusted looks when I pass them in the hall. It's like I'm some sort of virus to them.

for instance, the lady that is currently writing my hall pass, her eyes just keep telling me 'you've ruined your life'.

after she was done staring me down, I thanked her and I left the office, today I'm getting an ultrasound so winona checked me out early.

"Y/n, hey" finn came up to me in the hall, I haven't talked to him since that day I told I was pregnant.

"Hey, wolfhard," I said, staring at the delicious donut holes in his hands.

"so, me and some guys are going to that movie theatre down the street, and we're going to doughnut that flick with the guy who has 18 kids. would you like to come?" he asked nervously, I really wanted to hang out with him but times have changed and slowly so is our friendship.