Wesker. A final Nightmare

4th-Wall Breaking

Gwenpool and Hime-Pool: Action music, maestro!!!

CrossoverGeek: A proper music for a Resident Evil Villain!! here you go!!

While the Punisher was in Wesker's grip, März rushed towards him. März unlocked the hidden Psycho-Powers inside her enough to make an energy surge towards Wesker. Wesker, fixated on the past, centered his focus on stopping März energy surge, without noticing that the Punisher inoculated him with F.A.N.G.'s Fail-safe serum.

Wesker: (a little annoyed) Impressive, you've managed to supress my healing factor and speed, but not my already altered muscle structure and tissue, hence not my strength or enhanced sight. 
Puniher: I've faced someone sronger than you before. (referring to Captain America) Hit it März!! 

März  uses her laptop to control the light in Wesker's war room. then a blazing light spot on and off, causing Wesker to be overwhelmed. Wesker picks a sidearm and fires thows fist and kicks blindly, looking for März and Frank.

Punisher: März placed a lot of flashbang granades to dull your supersight, Wesker 

Suddenly März blast him with her Walther PPK. in his vest, but the bullet was stopped by Wesker's jacket.  Frank shoots him with  a SPAS-12.  Wesker, despite not being wounded,  Stumbles,  and fell. with each time the flashbang grenades became active Frank  and März  hit him in the face, solar plexus or groin. 

Wesker: I'm taking the two of you with me, Castle!!!!!

With each flash, März and Frank kept hitting and slashing Wesker, Frank remembered what happened the day he lost his family, and the hate against all evildoers in the world.

Wesker: I'LL KILL YOU, CASTLE!!!!!

After many hits, slashes and strikes, März and Punisher  finally overpowered him and bash him to the floor.

Wesker screams in anger while being on the floor.

Wesker: I'll see you in hell!!

Punisher puts a gun in Wesker's mouth. 

Punisher: Maybe I am going to hell. I've sent many deserving criminal souls to their doom. I have no regrets. They'll be waiting for me. When I arrive, they'll wish they'd sent me to heaven. I promise you that when i arrive,  I'll place my sole interest on harming you first!!

The Punisher was about to kill him, but März intervened

März: Frank!!!

März's words soften Frank's heart and they proceeds to leave. Wesker tried to pick a gun to kill them from behind, but someone shoots him multiple times in the head. It was was Jill Valentine, being followed by Deadpool and Hime-Pool.

Deadpool: And some said that he wasn't open minded, huh?

Only Lilith laughed

Hime-Pool (chuckling) classic!! HAHAHA!!

Frank Collapses and is taken to the Infirmery back into S.H.I.E.L.D. Hellicarrier

Some time later...

During his time semiconscious. Frank overheard März telling him everything that had happened.
Most of the technology of AIMBrella was taken by S.H.I.E.L.D. to further analysis.