Demons of the Past. Ada Wong vs Winter Soldier

While searching for Wesker, März looked at F.A.N.G.'s März began to speak with Frank              

März : Frank.... Wesker.......     

Punisher: Really? After all this still bashful?                                                                                   

März slaps herself in the cheeks and became a little more assertive than the usual

März: Better hear what i have to say, because this might save both of our lives. Remember that Wesker have healing factor, superhuman strenght and speed. Believe me. After spending too much time on Shadaloo, i know that F.A.N.G. must have got some kind of fail-safe against Wesker in case all of this blows up in his face... or in his stomach (referring to Punisher killing  F.A.N.G.)                                

Frank stops and searches:

Puniher: Got 3 minutes, superspy. After that we go on.                        März: Recon and Intelligence gathering were my job in Shadaloo. Only need one.

Meanwhile in another part of the facilities, Leon stumble-upon Ada. As always, Leon tried to convince Ada to turn herself in.

Leon: The high command wants you dead. (he draws his sidearm) I don't want to, but if i have to take you down, so be it!!                                                                                                   

Ada noticed the seriousness of his words and drew her sidearm, only to be snapped from her hands by Leon's shooting. For the first time on her life, she felt afraid, because she developed an entanglement with the DSO commander. 

Leon: On.... Fours ......Now!!!!                                                                    

Ada smiles in confidence

Ada: You never had what it took to kill me.    

Leon holster his weapon

Leon: It's either me or him!! 

Winter Soldier: But if it isn't the B***h in rags

Ada: Do i know you?    

Winter Soldier draws a knife.

Winter Soldier: You're gonna wish you hadn't.

Battle music

Winter Soldier lunges at her, driving her into a desk. he tries to jam the knife into her face, but she slips away and made a somersault. Confused, the Winter Soldier looks around, sees Leon. he just roll his eyes upwards, signaling her presence above him. Winter  Soldier dodges Ada's Attack, and both clashes again. Ada manages to knock Winter Soldier's knife away, but he headbutts her, making her slide backwards.