NEW BEGINNINGS

"So yeah that was my first heartbreak."

"Ohh, wow. That was something.I didn't expect this at all",said Bianca.

3 years had passed after this incident.
Now i was in college pursuing my dreams.I had moved out of virginia and now i was in california and went to my dream college,Standford University. Now even though i had lost interest in Spence,every now and then even a slight thought of him causes heartache.

After moving out of Virginia,I had lost contact of him.I don't have a clue where he is ,nor did i bother to find out where he is.Even I had lost contact with Mia.She had gone back to New York and was pursuing her career.We rarely spoke because of our busy schedule but then we had promised each other before parting ways that we would be there for each other no matter what,and also tell each other all that is happening in our life. So even though my bestie was far apart from me , i could still feel her presence.

I had joined Standford University a year ago and now this place had become my home far away from home.
My roommate is Bianca Wells.she is part american and part british.
If i had to describe Bianca, she had brown cury hair,green eyes , a harry potter style spectacles with pimpled face and a lean body.She is my home in CA .I could depend on her no matter when .She was the second person in my life who could understand me after Mia.I love her so much and calls her B.

Life was so peaceful up here that even though i went home only once a year,i  had people around me who would do anything for me.It was a different feeling and i loved it here.

One day my  friends and I were hanging out,that is when B had asked me to reveal a truth about me and i told them about Spence.Getting his story out of my system was such a relief.Now i wish not to look back.