Morning After

"Blair, are you still sleeping?"

"Hey, B ,when did you reach?oh,i didn't realize that it is this late in the morning.Give me ten minutes.

"Alright.."

"Also B, did you see caleb around?"

"yeah,he is having breakfast."

"oh-alright."caleb was having breakfast and he didnt wake me up.I wonder why.Anyway who cares.Yesterday was just an awkward night.Good thing that he didnt take it very seriously.

After freshning up ,I went down to the hall.There he was sitting on the kitchen slab and woah my heart just skipped a beat. Seeing him made me nervous and on top of that i coudnt stop staring at him.
"Blair ,calm down your emotions.",i whispered out to myself.

"Hey,babycake you're up?come have some breakfast."
"huh..-sure."

"wow,blair,u didnt even taunt caleb ,what happened?"

"NOTHING HAPPENED YESTERDAY",both me and caleb yell at the same time.

"woah guys,i didnt say anything,but if you say so then.."Thalia says and then walks off with a weird smile,leaving me and caleb alone,AWKWARD.

"Hmm,so about yesterday,.."
"listen what ever happened yeaterday   lets just leave it like that,i dont wanna think about it.,"i blurt out.
"yeah ,alright"

What,the fact that he didn't even object pinched my heart."huh."
"what,do you expect me to answer differently ,i thought this is the answer you wanted to hear."
"yes ,of course,i think I'll get some fresh air,excuse me."

Caleb's PoV

Yes,the way she responded confirmed that she too feels something.I think my plan is gonna work.

"Yeah,babycake i love you but i want you to confess it first ,i want you to  open up because i want you to see me as someone special and forget your past first",i whispered to myself after she left.