Plans

"No B, that is not gonna happen.I don't think my parents will allow."

"Come on,it is just for a day. And it is not far away from here."

"But i have never gone anywhere alone.The last time i went off for the night was for a sleepover in Mia's house."

"What are you eleven?"

I gave Bianca a blank stare.

"Donot show me your round eyes . Think of a plan to convince your parents because for sure you are coming."

"Ahhhh, I dont want to come."

"Oh really, then what about your new year resolution that you are gonna try new things,gonna come out off your comfort zone?"

I sigh a little and then say, " okay fine but you are gonna convince my parents".

"Yayyyyyyy, we are gonna have the best weekend dumbass".

"yeah sure i am dumb to say yes to you."

Later that day, "okay B what is your plan?"

"My plan is to call your parents and tell them to send you for a day with me and my friends to Malibu, simple as that."

"okay, here is the thing it is not as simple as you think.My dad is very overprotective of me.He doesn't approve of any kind of overnight stay."

"I am gonna stop you right there.I got it girl,you chill."

"All the Best."

"Not that i need it but Thaank you."

It has been half and hour since B started talking to my dad.All that i could hear was,"uh-ah,i get it uncle ,sure etc etc.But i was not sure where this conversation was going.

"B ,what did he say?"

"I am sorry."

"It is fine you carry on.Go enjoy. I will try to enjoy my day by eating pizza".

"You know i heard that malibu had amazing pizza shops.I think you should try them."

"Ehh, what do you mean?"

"I mean you dumbass that your parents gave you the permission."

"Oh really, okay cool."

"That's it. That is your reaction .I did so much and i don't even get a hug?"

"Awww, sweety thank you so much.What would have I done if it was not for you.Love you so much ".and then i hugged her so tight.

"Okay now stop hugging or you're gonna choke me."

"Okay ,so now your friends who are they ? Are they gonna join us directly in Malibu?"

"My friends ,they are the best.You are gonna love them .There are six of them.Yeah they would join us directly in the beach.O My God, I am so excited."

"Yeah me too.But lady, first you've got to pack you bags and sleep early."

"Yes,Maam."