The Party

"ok so what am i supposed to wear? Should i wear something glittery or is it too much.And should i buy some accessories to go with it?o my god mia i don't know what to wear ?come on,what should i do?", i was bombarding mia with all these questions .

"RELAAXX, WILL YOU PLEASE.
I am not sure why you are panicking because you are just going to confess your feelings.You don't have to play dress up ok?see if he really likes you then he would accept you the way you are.understood?"

"But still..."

"There is no but still,okay?"

"Yeah,okay"

So after this conversation i decided to go simple and comfortable ,the way i liked the most.
I wore a royal blue georgette dress with a one inch heeled "off white "sandles and paired it up with a black clutch.

Our friend jack drove us to the party .
When we reached ,the party was already in  full swing,which was quite relieving as i didn't want to catch much attention.

We went inside ,and at the beginning was grooving to the music.Then we went on to find Spence.

"Have you found him yet?"

"Nope".

As soon as Mia finished her sentence,there he was ,standing across from me, cozing up with that Shania.

"Mia,you know what ,i think this is a bad idea.Let's go home or i know let's go to melisse and have that fancy dinner which you always talk about".

"No way ,That is not happening"

"ohh come on ,this is so stupid anyways".

"How do you know that?"

"just my gut feeling."

"okay, listen,now i am gonna go and take that Shaina away from Spence ,so that you get a alone time with him.And then You, miss BLAIR STONE is going to let your heart out.sound's cool?"

"No."

"I'll take that as a yes".so buckle up Blair because your time starts now."
And then Mia disappears.After a few minutes she and shania was walking towards the pool ,laughing and giggling.I don't know how Mia did that.

Okay Blair ,now is you time .Be confident.

"Hi".
"Hey", he said and gave me that 1000 volts smile.
"How are you?How was austria?"

"Other than the fact that i was doing community service,it was all good."

"ohh", i started giggling nervously.

"listen can I  talk to you for 5 minutes or something? It is kinda important".

"Sure".

"I mean in private"

"ohh,"he was a bit taken aback and then he quickly said,"let's then go upstairs."

"Sure."
And so he led me upstairs into one of the rooms.