Chapter 3

Bounty Hunter, or Booty Hunter?

He walked into the nearest town hoping to get some information. As such the only way that he would be able to get that information was to ask around. One place to go to that he immediately figured was the best idea was the bar. The place was run down almost as if it were abandoned and yet it seemed Lively or at least in this case Lively enough to be inhabitable. He walks up calmly to the bar sits at the nearest stool and orders his drink.

"1 feroxi Spirit ale please. Keep them coming until I pass out." He said with a tired voice. The bartender nodded and slid him his drink. As the young mercenary starts drinking he hears a feminine voice yell out boisterously.

"Drinks for everybody the next 20 rounds are on me! Old Mica has done it once again!!!" Well that was easy...

He stands up and walks over towards the one known as Mica. To his surprise this woman was nothing more than what looked like a very strong woman. And athletically toned body that could even put Heracles to shame. Although her dress considered otherwise a very elegant satin is what draped her body. Her supple breasts made the dress almost complete. One wouldn't even dream of her being a warrior more so of just a common housewife. The woman looks up at him with a very odd expression on her face well off to him but to her she already liked what she saw.

"Hello hot stuff are you here to Revel in the great Mica's company hoping to get a little action from her legendary body?" She said with the confidence of twenty men.

How narcissistic is this little cunt?! He thought with absolute rage. One of the things he could not stand more than anything else was narcissism and overconfidence. He then remembers that his job is strictly to kill her. Oh was he going to enjoy this. For him nothing was more fun than knocking someone off of their high horse and then beating them to death with that high horse. He grabs her by her shoulder and says with a smile on his face.

"Outside. Now"

But the moment that they were brought out she immediately thought that he was going to do something extremely kinky to her, because at that moment she immediately ripped off her dress showing off her undergarments for all of the world to see. At this moment he blushes as red as his hair as he looks away and starts yelling, "What in the name of the gods are you doing?!"

"To let you know sir it's 15 silver for each hole that you use~" she cooed seductively. Was this woman a bounty hunter or was she a prostitute?!

"No you narcissistic hussy! I'm here to kill you!" Yelled Kurio. This got her attention as she immediately brought out her sword, ready to fight.

"Not without a fight, handsome!" She said proudly. This was going to either be easy, or uncomfortable. Possibly both. He unsheathed his new sword as the blade ignites in black flames. He drops it in surprise as it suddenly returns to its sheath when it hits the ground. He blinks a few times then smiles evilly, the smell of fear fills the air from Mica. He pulls out his blade once more and readies himself for combat once again.

"Ya better get ready to die, little mynx~" He says with a chuckle. Mica readies herself for combat as she charges in, true malice in her eyes. Kurio readies himself for a counter attack as he dodges and counter attacks with a powerful punch to her face. When she recovers from tumbling, she goes from malice to panic.

"My beautiful face! Its ruined!!!" She then growls and moves onto blinded rage. "You bastard! I'll make you suffer!!! I'll eviscerate you till there's nothing left!!!" She charges him quickly.

"The sins of pride, vanity, and lust... All will be your downfall..." Kurio says as he uses a move that incapacitates any foe. "Scream in pain... Tsubame gaeshi..." And with 3 simultaneous strikes, he hits her nonlethally but mortally wounds her. As she laid on the ground, gasping for breath, Kurio sighs and sheathed his blade. He drapes her with a blanket to cover her shame, starting to walk past her.

"Repent and despair, Mica the Bloodfallen... For your life is now cut short by the scissors of fate."

"Wait.... What is your name.... Mercenary?" She asks.

"Gouka.... Kurio Gouka... Sole survivor of the Black Flame mercenary guild." He says with a sober tone, not bothering to treat her wounds as she slowly dies.