V

After hearing the doctor say those words, the twins ran as fast as lightning to Taehyung's room.

Faster than The Flash if comparable.

Almost busting the door open...

.
..
...
....
.....

Only to find Taehyung sound asleep.
The sound of the heart monitor emanated the whole room,as the twins sighed in relief, plopping down on Taehyung's sides.

Holding each of his hands, placing a chaste kiss on it.

"T-Taehyung.. I'm s-sorry." Jeongguk spoke with sincerity.

"T-this is all your fault." Jungkook spoke, with a venomous tone enticed with his words.

"Jungkook..Not now. He's asleep, I'm tir-- we're tired. I don't want to argue right now." Jeongguk massaged his temple, frustrated on his brother's accusation.

"You really fucked up this time. Soo soo much. Mom and dad would be fucking disappoin--"

Within a gust of wind, Jeongguk tackled his twin against the wall, his grip on the younger's neck. Veins popping out due to anger.

"Listen! You dumb twat! Like I said, I am the impulsive twin. You're supposed to be the fucking smart one, so act like it! You're being the childish one." Jeongguk spat.

"R-really? Hmph. W-weird huh, the dumb jock spoke like a true g-genius--" Jungkook coughed as Jeongguk tightened his grip around the younger's neck.

"Shut up,or I'll break you like a toothpick" Jeongguk glared at his twin once more before letting go, as Jungkook gasped for immediate air and coughed

"Be glad Taehyung's here. Or else, you would have been in a worse condition." Jeongguk threatened at a smirking Jungkook.

"Be my guest"

The door of the room swing open,revealing the doctor who was gasping for air.

"You twins--are really athletic." The doctor rasped out of his breath.

"Doc,what were you 'bout to say about our brother?"

The doctor paled.. like really paled.

"I can't say this with full joy enveloping my words.. but--"

The whistle of the winds.
Gusted upon the surroundings.
Birds chirping as the sun shone bright.

"Look,Tae.." Jeongguk pointed at a rabbit down the bushes before it hopped off.

"You missed it.." Jungkook pouted. Slapping Jeongguk's arm.

The twins laughed,before turning a compl te 360.

"I hope you are doing better,Tae.." Jeongguk spoke.

"Me too. Tae. I hope you're doing better." Jungkook seconded.

The leaves flew across their faces. Smiles creeping upon it as well.

"Come on,Tae.."

Jeongguk said, reeling in Taehyung who sat on a wheelchair, speaking no words whatsoever.

For he was temporarily mute and paralysed.

The twins' hearts broke at the diagnosis. But a little glimmer of hope was still present for he could get better.