2 !

recap -

she admired his picture for just a moment, and his lovely name to go with it.

finn wolfhard.

she mumbled the name to herself.

it sounded right as it rolled off of her tongue.

"finn wolfhard."

she mumbled again.

not realizing who was in front of her.

"that's my name, don't wear it out."

the man whispered against her ear.

millie gasped slightly, her muscles tightening in her shoulders.

finn chuckled slightly at the girl he had flustered and walked into the small compartment restroom.

millie took a moment to close her eyes and breathe, then she tucked her scratchy vest back into her skirt and walked back down the aisle into the passenger seating area.

8 more hours of this flight.

but she wasn't quite sure she wanted it to end.

finn's heart seemed to leap as soon as he closed the door, trapping him inside of the restroom.

he turned, pressing his back to the plastic door and clasping his hand onto the door handle.

he closed his eyes briefly, thinking of the small girl in the periwinkle cap and baby blue skirt that ran up her thighs when she walked.

he didn't understand why he was so drawn to this girl.

he didn't know anything about her.

but maybe that was why she seemed to interesting to him.

he wanted to find out everything there was to find out about her.

he needed to discover more.

he needed more of her.

he took a deep breath and splashed some sink water onto his heated face.

the droplets ran slowly down his high cheekbones , some siting still among his freckles.

he raised his eyebrows and smiled a goofy smile, thinking of he girl once more.

his cheeks ached from his happiness, but he didn't care.

finn took one last glance in the mirror and returned to the main area of the plane, grabbing his cherry wine from the counter on the way.

he spotted millie near the front, as she quickly turned her stare away from him and fastened her pace toward the cockpit, where the pilot was controlling the machine.

he grinned even more and took his window seat.

glancing at the empty, unoccupied seat next to him, he seemed to grin even more.

"sadie, i'm not even sure about anything anymore. i don't even know the man!"

millie huffed, venting to the woman in her mid twenties that she confided in.

"but somehow you're drawn to him, millie. and he seems to like you, so give it a shot? a lot can happen in 7 hours. and he will also be on the flight back to vancouver , whenever he decides to leave england."

the red head's eyes sparkled, putting a bit of hope into millie's system.

"plus, he seems to be from the vancouver area, same as you, millie. ya know, since he's on a flight from vancouver."

noah, the young pilot, quickly chirped from his seat.

"i just don't know."

millie sighed, biting her lip and looking up at the ceiling.

"then get to know him, millie.
look!"

sadie noticed the small beeping noises coming from millie's walkie talkie clipped to her vest, and pointed to it.

sadie also noticed the young man with dark , messy hair slightly waving at her , but she decided she wouldn't tell millie just yet.

millie glanced down at the alarm on her walkie.

the 'needing assistance' button was flashing, and the seat number was below it.

353

she rolled her eyes slightly and mumbled curses, before excusing herself from her co-workers.

the scanned the aisles, locating the numbers above each seat.

353.

guess who.

"since you're stuck on this plane, as i am, miss millie, would you care to join me for a moment? you surely do get breaks from your job, correct? care to spend it with me? i could use the company."

the young man tapped the seat next to him and looked up at the flustered flight attendant.

millie quickly looked back at sadie, who was smiling up at her while attending to a passenger.

millie sighed and gave him her response.

"sure, finn wolfhard."

july 17th, 2019
96 reads
33 votes
690 words

- cici xo

lmk your thoughts :)