3

-CHAPTER THREE-

"So, we was planing to go to the quarry tomorrow, are you coming, trashmouth?" Bill said as he trow one of Eddie's carrots on me. I huffed it away.

"To do what, suicide?" I scoffed and laid back in the grass, beside Beverly and looked up at the sky. We had just ended school and we decided to go to the park before we all headed home. Which I thought was a nice idea, spending my spare time with the lads and Bev instead of my mother and my Walkman all the time.

"No, to bath, moron." Stan went over to me and looked down at me, placed his foot on my stomach and I sat up quickly, causing him to fell down in the class.

"Of course. Cant lose the chance to see Stan in underwear!" I scoffed, threw my body over stand and slapped him on the check. Eddie huffed behind me and I looked back at him, raising a eyebrow. "And you? Are you coming, Eds?" I said I a soft voice and crawled of Stan and sat down next to Eddie again. Eddie looked up at me and shrugged. I could easy see how he blushed, as he looked down on his white dress and played with the flower he had in his hands. I laughed lightly before I leaned back, picked up another flower and carefully placed it behind his ear, causing him to look up at me and blush even more.

"I have to ask mama."

*

"You know, the thing we talked about yesterday." Stan walked by my side on my way home. After the talk we had yesterday had we became much closer and it felt really good. I hummed, nodding. His hand touched mine, so close we walked. I shuddered of the feeling. "About Eddie." he added and I nodded.

"I think it's better to keep it for ourselves. The others don't know about it, it was just an accident that I saw what Eddie wrote in his Derry that night, you know." Stan said and I felt a lump build in my throat as I nodded. "Sure."

We walked in and I sighed high when I heard the familiar moans coming from my mother's bedroom. Stan frowned, as we kicked of our shoes and I dragged him up the staircase immediately. He was very confused, I could tell.

"Was that yo-"

"My mom, yeah. With some guy." I said and closed the door to my bedroom. I ran around the room and threw all dirty clothes in a basket before I sat down on my bed and Stan sat down next to me. I pulled out a drawer, filled with comic books, from under the bed and placed it between us. "Here. It's a lot of batman and spiderman, though. Some of them might be xman." I said. Stan looked at me surprised before he picked up a comic book of spiderman and scrolled through it. I pulled up another drawer filled with empty types. I knew it sounded stupid but creating a special mixtape for Eddie had run through my head the whole day. He seems really into my Walkman.

"Should I ignore the thing that happened downstairs or should we talk about it?" Stan suddenly said and I looked up at him and kicked my lips, shrugging.

"It's nothing much to say. My mother is a whore. That's all." I said, pulled up my Walkman from my pocket and pulled in another type to see what songs it was on it.

"Yeah, but what about your father?"

It felt like a arrow had hit me when Stan said that sentence, but I just swallowed and sat straighter up, pulled away the drewer andy Walkman, figured that I could do it another day instead.