15

-CHAPTER FIFTEEN-

The months passed by fast. And just like I had told him, Eddie stayed with me and we both appreciated it very much. Eddie didn't go home until he needed to, and if he did he was totally sure that his mother wasn't home - or if she was, we sneaked into through the window and became some kind of spy's. It was a paredise waking up behind him everyday and get the sweet morning kiss, and go to bed as well with him inside my arms.

The other losers understood immidetly what was going in behind us, although we didn't say anything, and to be honest it felt good. Everyone was happy for us. And I and Eddie was probably the happiest.

Some people sure did think it was disgusting when we walked around school hand in hand.. I couldn't count how many times Henry bulies us and I just thought it was weird. He bullied me for being a faggot when he begged me to pretend being his boyfriend.

And even when I passed him alone in the cafeteria a Monday morning in December, he whined and spitted on my shoes. "Faggot." He muttered and bumped my shoulder with his own, causing me to almost loose the grip of my plate and fall onto the floor. I sighed deep, tried to ignore it and started to walk again. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes, I always did, yet still I was too shy to cry. He didn't deserve my tears.

"Richie?" Eddie looked up at me when I sat down between him and Bill. "Are you okay?" His voice was filled with fear and worry, made him sound like he was whispering.

"I'm perfectly fine, Eds. Don't worry." I smiled low, looking into his brown eyes. They had actually started to show feelings. They weren't the same empty eyes I had looked into the first day of school, these eyes was filled with feelings and told more than what his mouth would ever do.

"You're sure? You know you can talk to us whenever you want." Beverly said and I cut off my eye contact with Eddie and looked at her, smiling and nodding short. It was always like this. Henry bullies me, I feel bad, the losers tell's me they can talk, I say no, and later I'd walk around thinking about it for days. Or weeks. It had started to become a habit.

"Let's talk about the school dance instead." I said and everyone looked at me and nodded with a smile. "Its on Friday and I've no idea what to wear." I muttered and figured out myself later how much gayish it sound. But what the hell, I'm gay.

"Just wear your normal clothes, I think you look good in them." Eddie said and I raised an eybrow and looked down at him, grinning. "I can't wear my a Hawaii skirt on a school dance. Don't you want to dress up a little?" I mumbled low, still grinning. Eddie blushed and rolled his eyes. "Of course, trashmouth. I just though you -" his voice drifted away to silence when he realised that I had started to lean down, and out lips was just about to collide when Stanley cleaned his throat and interrupted us. I had totally forgot that they were there for a second.

"Then I suppose we should go shopping." Beverly said edited, clapping her hands and I laughed low, sneaked down my hand under the table and placed it on eddies tight. I could see how his eyes got whider of my touch, bit then relaxed and placed his own hand over mine. I though he was going to take it away, but in surprise he carefully lifted my hand and placed it higher and deeper down between his legs. I bite my bottom lip, looking up at him and saw his proud grin when he pretended to look at something else.

Our relationship had changed a little since we made love in my bed four months ago. It felt like Edie trusted me more. He could suddenly push me on the bed and start to make out, or pull me into a bathroom at school just to kiss me. It felt like we were more in love with each other than we would ever be. Though, I wished we had done it more times after that but we hadn't. And sometimes I think it'd be the last time I'd feel his body that close to mine.