A very short ending

(Y/N) P.O.V

   I left Tom in the dust. 

"Bye Tom", I yelled without thinking behind me. 

I arrived in my destination, the office. 

"Hello Professor Dippet", I said. 

"Hello, (Y/N)." 

"Wait a minute, how do you know me." 

"I know you aren't from this world as well", replied Dippet smugly. 

"Alrighty, so I would ask how the fuck I'm here, but honestly I couldn't care less. I'm new here right?" I asked just trying to get this over with. 

"Yes, my child."

"Can I have my schedule?"

"Yes, here it is." 

"Thanks," I replied. Then I left. This conversation was pretty boring. I'll be honest. So I just politely excised myself and left.

Making my way down the stairs I tried to study my schedule, when I was suddenly pushed against the wall, by non other than Tom. 

I  would squeal, like whenever I read the fanfics, however this was intimidating. Tom had a scary look in his eyes, and I wasn't about to show him that I like him. 

"How did you know my name," demanded Tom.

"Well if you don't want to know, you can continue holding me here." I replied back without thinking, again. Tom leaned in his breath against my ear,

"Don't mess with me girl, I'm more powerful than one would think." 

"Uh-huh. Sure Tommy boy. What are you going to do, kill me." 

"I could if I wanted too," threatened Riddle.

"Oh No Lord Voldemort is going to kill me. Look snake man I don't care." I realized I should've watched what I was saying, because his eyes widened immensely. For a boy who doesn't show many emotions, this was a site to see. However, that died immediately. His look went from very confused and angry, to livid and the 'I'm about to kill you' look. Dammit.

Before I knew it I was knocked out. I woke up in the Chamber of Secrets, with Tom standing over me. 

"Even if you do know about me, you won't survive to say anything." 

"Are you shitting me right now?" I asked.

"You know, I have never heard a lady swear as much as I have heard you in this small amount of time." Great, at least you made some imprint of yourself on him. How memorable. 

"Can you just kill me now with your little basilisk?" I asked. I wasn't afraid of death. Besides this isn't my real life, I wouldn't die in my world so why should I care here. This isn't like Sword Art Online.... Toms eye twitched. 

"Kill her," he said in Parseltongue.

And you died. 

 However it wasn't what you expected. It was pretty painless, however you did see that white light tunnel thing, that everyone fantasizes about. However you just found yourself back in Dippet's office. 

So, did I just dream everything. No, no it felt to real. Well, I'll just have to go at a different approach with Tom. Great.