My New Papa (Pierce The Veil Adoption)

I awake in a cold room. My face stained with tears and blood. I see why my parents put me in here I'm just a mistake, but I can't even comment right because I'm always found. Hi my name is Laniey and I was put into a children home when I was 8 and I'm hoping to be adopted soon. I didn't hear the door open to my room all I hear is mummbling and hear to see you. I picked up my head to that someone really wanted to see me! I got up of the lumpy mattressand down the steps.I go into this room where they only have a table and two chairs and the room is boring white color. I take a seat and put in headphones and listen to the soothing voice of Vic Fuentes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next thing I know is that someone slapped the table to get my attention. I look up to see a man and he looked familar to me. He took a seat in front of me. I look up from and saw that it was the one and only Vic Fuentes. He gave me a smile and I was just freaking out because when the front lad left he said "Your fine everythings okay." I knew it was, but my mind was thinking differently. Once I calmed down was when the questions started. He asked the basic's like favorite color, movie, song, band or artist etc. I answered with green, The Nightmare Before Chritmas, Feel by SwS or Hold On Till May by PtV, Sleeping with Sirens or Pierce the Veil. "Looks like I have a new daughter." he says. I look up in shock. He had to be jokeing. Only if I knew what would happen after I walked ot those front doors.

Well I was bored and decided to write this because I like witing these types of stories and I was also listening to Feel by SWS while writing this. I also incorperated some of my favorite things into this story but it's not me I hope you enjoy this