chapter 10

1 year later

I felt myself tremble. She was back after all she did she was back...I felt her hand on my cheek and she whispered in my ear "I'll make your life a living nightmare." I look up at everyone and they just had happy smiles on their faces especially dad... After a week she moved back in and let me tell you it was not fun for me...When I would come home from school she would be on the phone with someone and I just felt so useless and worthless...So I did the only thing I could think of doing...Killing myself...

I had everything ready. The pills, note, blades, but I didn't want my dad to find me in the act or me almost gone...so I did the substute I cut...I heard the door open and the guys coming up and I was just getting started I mean there was enough for me to stop for a "normal person" there were 20 red beautiful cuts and then I heard my door open and everything went black...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><<><><><><><><><<<<>>><><><><><<<><><><>I woke up to nothing but black and I just started to panic and scearm I pulled my hair because i was freaking out... I heard the door open there was my uncle mike, "Iri are you okay you were scearming bloody murder." He seemed worried and concerened..."Nothing its nothing."I say quietly. "Iri I'm not stupid was it another nightmare?" my head shot up and I looked at him. "Yes I know about them." I look down feeling so weak. "Your dad is worried about you Iri." I shook my head. "Then where is he?" I knew he didn't care about I mean he has a new girlfriend who makes my life a living hell and doesn't see it, I cut because of her and I know I can talk to him but I don't want to..."Iri yes he does maybe you can't see it but I can." I just shook my head "Okay whatever you say." and with that he left...I want my dad but all I could do is cry my heart out and walk into the bathroom...

1 cut

2 cuts

11 cuts

20 cuts

40 cuts

And I stop and clean up and walk out only to see dad and his stupid girlfriend..I walk into my room and once I close the door and I just breakdown silently...Then the door opened and there was my other dad, which is guess who the one and only Kellin quinn. I know but he gets me and I call him up

(bold-kellin, normal-iris)

Ring...ring...ring

K-Hello?

I-Hey *sniffle*

K-Iri have you been crying do you want me to come and pick you up?

I-Yes please

K-I'm on my way

And with that the call ended. 20 minutes later he was here and I was on my way to Kellin's house...

Guys I'm sorry I keep putting the chapters on cliffhangers but o well...

by bye skeletons happy reading

Also big shout out to bvb_ptv22 who helped on this so thanks girl!!!

listened to the whole second album by ptv so in love with it