Last chapter

They say it always gets better in the end. I guess this was my end.
My dad, Vic, married Kellin actually and I can tell you he was the one.
My dad loves him and me and Kellin is the same.
I always hoped that he would marry someone like Kellin, but it was better it was Kellin himself.
As for school I'm in the 10th grade now. It's going great and just last week I came out to my dad's that I was lesbian and guess what they were so happy to hear that.
For my dating life I'm dating this girl named Willow. She's like my moon because she's always there. I also have a few best friends now too mostly guys and a few girls but not a lot because the ones I'm friends with are gay and have girlfriends.
My dad's are the dream couple I want to be like them when I get older. I want someone to make me happy and I want to see the world also making people happy.
Well that's my story everyone or well book. I won't see you for another 10 years so I guess this is good bye. I hope the person who is reading this isn't going through the same things I went through and if you did guess what... You made it.
Your truly:
Iris Fuentes-Quinn

Went back and edited this so I hope you guys like this so bye skeletons