Chapter 11- home again

Here I was at Kellin's house I liked him more than anything because he understood me the most. "Iris tell me what's the matter?" I just breakdown crying because off having a nightmare, my dad's girlfriend hating me I just let it out...he pulls me into him and just let's me cry on his shoulder. I wish dad would date someone like Kellin but no he had to date all bitches no good people... "Kellin?" I look up at him. "Yes Iris?" I look down and then I look back up once again. "I wish my dad would date someone like you..." I run off. "He will I mean you have to keep up the hope." He says and then his phone rings. "Hello... Yes she's fine...Mike she's fine...ok I will...ok bye." Then he hangs up. "Well Vic wants you home he wants to talk to you..." I was scared about what he wanted to talk about... "Ok can you drive me?" I ask. "Yeah sure." And we were out the door and I was on the way home...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk in the door to see no girlfriend just my dad and Mike sitting on the couch? "Iris...why didn't you tell me?" I was confused. "About what?" "About Rena and how she treated you badly..." He then has tears in his eyes. "Look I didn't want to make you upset." That wasn't a lie I didn't want to make him upset, but I knew not telling him would but it just seemed like the best thing to do at the time. "Iris look your my daughter your my first prority and I'm not losing you and your not losing me..." he runs off. It felt like I was losing him. He hugged me and it was what I've been longing for and in his arms I just breakdown crying. It lasted for and hour or 2 because I've been holding it in for the past 3 months and it all just came out... I knew I had my papa back and I wasn't going to lose him ever again to a lieing bitch...

This not the last chapter but there is one more to go

I got a lot of love on this book so I'm thinking of writing another one but with a different singer or band so if you want one then comment which one or message me

so love you guys and thanks for the love on this book

bye skeletons<3