Chapter 5

I woke up to see my dad and Tony in my face. They looked at me with surprised eyes and open mouths. See I was on the floor with blood and and I guess bruising because I was hurting like hell all over. My dad comes and picks me up and puts me on the bed I know that I nor she could make up a lie for this I mean that was my last thought before falling in darkness.

NEXT DAY

~Vic's P.O.V. (Shocked right)

I look at her in her hospital bed she looked so peaceful but yet I couldn't yet to wonder what happened to her... I hear her move and see she flutters her beautiful blue/grayish eyes. She looks around and has a little fear in her eyes but once she saw I was the only in the room she was calm..."Iris you need to tell why I found you battered in your bedroom." I just wanted to find out who did this."I can't say....she'll hurt me again if I tell and make my life a living hell..." I see the terrified look in her eyes."Iris just tell the name of her." "No she'll kill me can't you see she hates me even though we met maybe a hours ago..." Then it hit me my girlfriend... She did this I mean she can be a bitch no wait she is a bitch all the time. I need to get Tony in here but then that means she comes also and now I just can't stand her if she did this to my daughter then all he'll will break lose in this hospital. I walk out and tell her I'll be back in a minute and I whisper to Tony to go to her room he goes and I grab my girlfriend arm a drag her outside the hospital. "Now why is Iris telling me you were the one who put her in here?" I mean I was curious and I mean to a teenager and FUCKING TEENAGER it didn't make sense at all. "Vic look yes I hate her because she is a little emo who cuts her self I know I saw them you need to get you blood checked because she could be your daughter I mean you BOTH used to cut!" That shocked me how dare she bring up the past. I was done with her shit."That's it we're over and I don't care bit when I get home your stuff better be out of my house I hope to never see you again and if you ever come near my daughter ever again and lay a hand on her you are as good as dead." I was angry at her for going all mad on her when she did nothing but be herself. She then walked away and I never heard from her again at least that's what I thought.

Iris's P.O.V

When my dad came back in the room he looked angry and then I noticed he was alone I was hoping he dumped her because all she was was a bitch and greedy for money. I see him look at me and his expression soften. Everyone was around me and I just wanted to talk to dad. "Hey is it okay if I talk to you alone?" I ask my dad as he comes to the bed. "Yeah sure.....uhh guys??" He motions them to go out and then asks what is it I want to talk about...? "I want to tell you my life story."

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!