Chapter 12: How?

I wake up later today... still in his arms... I didn't wake up screaming anyone's name, and I didn't have any nightmares'... I felt safe in his arms' all night... and I still feel safe lying awake in his arms now... I think he's still asleep, I hear his breath brushing against the back of my neck and I can hear his heart beating... I gently get up out of bed, slowly moving his arms' off of me. I grab a towel, my black crop top, a grey pair of booty shorts, a black pair of converse, my jean jacket and my sunglasses... then I go into the bathroom and get ready for the day... About thirty minutes later, I walk out of the bathroom, my hair curled, my makeup done, and my clothes on... As I walk out, I find a pair of blue eyes looking at me in surprisement...

"Babe... you can't wear that," He says... still checking me out.

"Oh, really? And why is that?" I ask as he walks closer to me.

"Because... I don't like it when others' are looking at what's mine," He says, kissing my lips'.

"That goes both ways'," I say, trying to walk away.

"Oh, really... I'm your's?" He asks, pulling me back and kissing me.

"Of course... and It's going to stay that way... hopefully forever," I say, kissing his neck... I hear his groans of pleasure and I keep doing it...

"We..." He starts saying, trying to hold back the urge to throw me on the bed. "Need..." He pushes me away from him... "We need to get ready... god, Callie... you can't do that... especially not before school... I was holding back a really rough urge... next time I might not be able to." He kisses my cheek and starts walking to the bathroom.

"Maybe I don't want you to hold back..." I say in a seductive voice.

"Baby... I..." He stops and turns toward me... "Not before school, otherwise you'll need to take another shower... plus, it's almost time to go," He stays where he is, as I walk towards him, slowly...

"Maybe I want to take a shower with you," I say, walking towards him, slowly.

"Callie... are you two ready for school?" My mom peeks through the door.

"Yeah... I'll be down in a minute," I say, staring into Blade's eyes.

"Okay... well you have 30 minutes until school starts... see you downstairs," her voice fades away. 

"I want you dressed in something nice, today..." I kiss his neck once more before walking out of the bedroom door.

I walk to the kitchen, sit at the table and wait for Blade to walk in.

"Hey... breakfast smells delightful," Blade walks in, he's wearing a leather jacket, dark blue jeans, combat boots, and a grey shirt under his jacket... he sits across from me and smirks at me.

"What?" I whisper to him.

"Oh... it's nothing... just going to get you back for that little tease," He whispers so that my mom doesn't here him.

"You wouldn't," I say, glaring at him.

"Oh but I would," He smirks at me then at my mom.

"Breakfast is done... would you like a drink?" My mom sets the food in the center of the table.

"I think we'll be fine... are you... fine, Blade," I ask.

"Yeah... we're fine Ellie..." He looks at his phone. "We should go... don't want to be late," He says, getting up and making his way to the garage.

"Bye Frieda, Bye Gordan... see ya after school," I walk out the door and follow Blade.

"Here we are," He says, getting into the driver's side of the Bugatti.

"You're not driving," I say, walking towards the driver's side.

"Except, I am... you gave me the car... I'm driving you... that's the end of our discussion," He says, starting the engine.

"Fine," I groan and walk to the passenger side.

"Great..." He starts driving towards the elevator...

About 15 minutes later, we make it to the school.

"Oh... finally," I get out and run towards the grass and fall down on my back and relax a little.

"What are you doing?" He asks, sitting next to me. I look up at him.

"I'm laying on the grass," I say...

"Wow..." He looks towards the doors'.

"What?" I ask, following his eyes.

"There isn't anyone outside... doesn't that sound a little..." 

"Weird?" I ask, still laying on the grass.

"Yeah..." His eyes meet mine... "But... now I get to..." He leans his face down to mine... "Get... you... back," He kisses my lips between each word... then moves his lips down to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"I'm getting you back," He continues kissing my neck. I let out a small moan, and then I feel a smirk form on his face.

"We... shouldn't..." I try to say something... but his lips felt so good on my neck...

"I love kissing you," He stops kissing me, gets up, and starts walking towards the door.

"Really?" I sit up.

"You asked for it this morning," He says, stopping in front of the door, "Now... don't want to be late... let's go," He says, opening the door.

"Yeah... just wait for me," I say, making my way towards him.

"Hurry up..." He smirks at me. I walk through the door and notice all of the lights off...

"What's going on?" I ask... this is really weird...

"Stay close..." He says, pulling me closer to him.

"Hello?" I yell, hoping to hear someone's voice.

"I don't understand..." Blade says, looking behind him... "Why does our high school look like a junkyard?" He asks.

"This doesn't..." I start speaking but then see a familiar figure...

"Well... at least I know you're not skipping school today," He says, walking towards us. I squint my eyes to get a better picture...

"What..." I ask he's now standing right in front of me.

"What... you can't say hello to your bestest friend?" He asks.

*******

Oops... sorry for the cliffhanger... Who found her?... What is going to happen?

I want to say thanks to all of you for reading my book. If you want me to read your books, tell me... I'm glad to vote and comment... keep reading!