Chapter 24: Graduation

"Are you ready?" Blade asks as I walk out of the bathroom with my graduation robe on and my hat.

"Not even close... I am freaking out," I tell him, truthfully.

"Babe, it'll be okay... I mean, hey... we're graduating..." He tells me.

"Come on guys, we're going to be late," Brady yells from downstairs... we all got ready at me and Blade's house... Jessie decided to go with my parents so she could watch us... Kensley did the same thing.

"We're coming," I tell him while quickly slipping on my heels... yeah... Zoe put my outfit together.

"Well, hurry," Zoe yells. Blade and I make our way down the stairs, hand in hand. "You two make such a cute couple," Zoe says.

"You really do," Adam says. 

"But we make a cuter one, right?" Alec asks Adam.

"Yes," Adam's blush gets darker.

"Good," Alec kisses him.

---

When we got to the school, the principal saw us all walking together and told us where to sit.

"Sit over there, all six of you," the principal says while pointing to a line of chairs.

"Okay," we all say while rolling our eyes... the principal is so bossy...

"So... are ya'll going to the same college?" Brady asks me and Blade.

"We were planning to go to Dixie University... we both have sent our applications in... along with a few other schools, but yeah... we were planning to get a small apartment near the university together," Blade says... it's true... we've talked about this... and we did decide on Dixie university... it's funny how the beginning of the year, all I cared about was getting out of this small town... now I can't even think of leaving my family... my friends... or the love of my life.

"I want to thank all of you parents for being free... we all have had a good year with your children," The principal starts to speak. "I think it's time to announce our graduating students... they've been waiting for this time of the year... where they graduate and be free..." He continues.

"So... you ready to graduate?" Blade asks with a smile.

"Not even close... but hey... now is now... and I've always been told to live in the moment," I tell him while pecking his lips.

"I love you," He says. We stood when it was almost our turn, we got into the line, waiting and applauding those who the Principal already called.

---

"Zoe Adair... daughter of Christen Adair and Jacob Adair... she has been an amazing student, I will definitely miss her... she's outstanding and I'm sure she'll make the life that's ahead of her great. Zoe walks up, grabs her diploma, walks to the edge of the stage, let's people take her picture and walks off.

"Brady Callaway... son of Christopher Callaway and Britain Callaway... even though he's gotten into trouble more than once, he's outstanding... always getting good grades... being respectful to teachers... and most of all, keeping our school environment safe from bullies," Principal says. Brady does the same Zoe did.

"Adam Gerome... Son of Mikael Gerome and Michelle Gerome... he's also been great... good grades... keeping to himself... and most of all, respectful..." Adam walks on stage, grabs his diploma and walks off without letting people take his picture.

"Alec Black... son of Jennifer Black and Castro Black... a troublemaker... that's what I have to describe him... but... he is an amazing student and I see a bright future ahead of him," Alec walks on stage, grabs his diploma, lets people get a few pictures of him and walks off.