His Blushing Cheeks

Wooyoung followed San into his hotel room, and looked around. There were plushies everywhere, which San was unsuccessfully trying to hide from him.

"I'm so embarassed, I could have sworn I put these in my suitcase before going to grab lunch," exclaimed San. "Please don't judge me...I just REALLY like plushies."

Wooyoung let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay, I think it's adorable. Just leave them and come sit down with me." He patted the empty space next to him on the bed, signaling San to come and join him.

"His laugh is the sweetest thing I've ever heard," thought San. He kicked off his shoes, walked over to the bed, and jumped up next to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung glanced over and saw San curled up with his knees to his chest, hugging his legs. "Holy shit he's so cute," he thought to himself. "What now?" he asked the blonde boy.

"Well," responded San, "would you rather play a game or watch a movie?"

"A game I think," replied Wooyoung.

San thought for a minute, and then shouted out "OH I KNOW! Let's take turns asking each other questions! Then we can get to know more about each other!"

"Alright, you go first San."

"Okay, why were you crying in the elevator?" asked San.

Wooyoung froze. He was unsure of how much to tell the boy. "Should I be honest with him? I don't think he knows who I am...but what if he does. Fans always get so weird and make me uncomfortable, and I was hoping we could be friends...."

After seeing that the question made Wooyound uncomfortable, San said "It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I understand it's private."

"No, I just wasn't sure of how to respond. It's okay, really." stated Wooyoung. "So I'm sure you're aware that K-Con is this weekend. I'm actually a member of one of the groups that's performing....but I'm freaking out. We had rehearsal today and the stage is SO HUGE and I just kept thinking of all the people who will be staring at me and it's just so overwhelming and I know I'm going to mess up and forget my lyrics and...."

San took Wooyoung's hand. "Hey Wooyoung, look at me." Wooyoung turned to face him, panic evident on his face. "Close your eyes. Breathe with me. In through your nose and out through your mouth. Deeeep breaths."

Wooyoung closed his eyes and started breathing deeply, following San's lead. He felt his body relaxing again, and opened his eyes. San was staring at him.

"I know who you are," San said. "I didn't want to say anything in the elevator because I didn't want to make you feel weird, but I'm actually a huge Ateez fan and I recognized you immediately."

"Oh, well okay then..." said Wooyoung, feeling confused. "If he knows who I am, why isn't he acting like all of the other fans? Maybe he doesn't like me, because I'm such a screw-up." he thought. "I guess I'm just not used to fans being so calm and acting so....normal around me, so I assumed you didn't know."

"I figure we are both just people, and if I were in your place I would want to be treated like another human being sometimes and not always like an Idol." replied San.

"That actually means a lot, that you thought about my feelings." replied Wooyoung, grateful for the blonde boy's words. "Thank you."

"I mean, don't get me wrong, you're SO FUCKING HOT on stage omg....but I know that is only a small part of Jung Wooyoung, and I want to get to know the rest of you..." said San. "Also, you really need to stop being so hard on yourself. Atiny loves you. Have you seen all the posts all over Twitter where everyone fanboys and fangirls over you CONSTANTLY?!"

Wooyoung blushed. "I don't have a phone, so I have no clue what you're talking about."

San pulled out his phone, opened Twitter, and searched #JungWooyoung. He handed the phone to the other boy.

As Wooyoung scrolled through twitter, his blush deepend. "Maybe I AM being too hard on myself," he thought. "I'm obviously doing SOMETHING right if fans are saying things like THIS..."

As San watched Wooyoung scroll through Twitter, he realized he'd never seen another boy so beautiful before in his life. The color of Wooyoung's blushing cheeks gave San a feeling of butterflies in his stomach. He was really starting to fall for Jung Wooyoung, and he was both terrified and excited at the same time.