Too Fast

"Why does my head hurt so much?" San thought to himself. He slowly opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. He was in what looked like a decadent hotel suite. Everything he saw looked extremely expensive. "Where am I? How did I get here?"

"Oh good you're awake! I've been so worried. How is your head feeling?"

San turned around, looking in the direction of the voice, and nearly jumped out of the bed when he saw Wooyoung lying next to him. "Holy shit, it wasn't a dream..." San explained breathlessly.

"Is dreaming about me something you normally do?" asked Wooyoung, a sly grin on his face.

"Oh no....I just....I didn't know how I got here and I was confused. That's all..." replied San

"You fainted earlier, and you hit your head pretty hard. I brought you back to my hotel room because I wanted to keep and eye on you and make sure you were okay. I hope you don't mind."

"Not....not at all. I like being close to you." San looked down towards his feel, blushing furiously.

"I like being close to you too baby," whispered Wooyoung, which only deepened San's blush. "I know I haven't known you for long, and we still have a lot to learn about each other, but I find myself drawn to you. I can't stop thinking about you....about your lips on mine. Can I kiss you again baby?"

San nearly combusted. It was all he could do to nod his head, still staring down towards his feet.

Wooyoung reached out and placed a hand under San's chin, tilting his head up so that he could look the older in the eyes. He slowly leaned in, glancing down at San's lips.

San grabbed Wooyoung by the hair and pulled him forward, kissing him greedily. A small, breathy moan escaped Wooyoung's lips, which San took as a sign to pull Wooyoung even closer to himself. Wooyoung's body reacted on instinct, taking San by the hips and grinding against him. "Let's get comfortable baby," whispered Wooyoung.

They laid down, a mess of arms and legs, grasping at each other and refusing to let go. Wooyoung was on his back, and San had his thigh thrown across Wooyoung's waist and his arms around his neck. San could feel Wooyoung's dick pressing into his thigh, and found himself reaching down to palm him through his jeans. "Oh fuck..." moaned Wooyoung, grinding himself against San's palm and letting his head fall back, exposing his neck.

San kissed his way down Wooyoung's jaw and neck to his collar bones, where he began sucking bruises into Wooyoung's skin hungrily. The moans leaving Wooyoung's mouth were absolutely sinful, and San couldn't get enough of them. He could feel Wooyoung's erection growing through his jeans, and was about to undo the button on his jeans when Wooyoung reached to stop him.

"Stop, this is too fast..." whispered Wooyoung breathlessly.

San's face fell, and tears started to fill his eyes. I should have known better. Of course someone like HIM doesn't want someone like ME. I'm such an idiot. Why did I have to go and ruin everything?!

"Oh no baby, don't cry. It's not what you think!" exclaimed Wooyoung. He gently placed his hand under San's chin and lifted his face so that their eyes met. Using his thumb, Wooyoung wiped away San's tears. "I'm so sorry for making you cry angel. I DO want this. I have wanted this ever since I laid eyes on you. I just don't want this to be some casual thing. I want more than just your body San, and I'm scared that if we rush into things that is all this will ever be."

San couldn't speak. He started sobbing again, leaving Wooyoung with a look of shock on his face. "What did I say? Did I say something wrong? Oh god, please tell me I didn't just screw this up..."

San leaned in and kissed Wooyoung on the forehead. "Of course you didn't screw it up dummy. I just....I wasn't expecting that. I never thought that someone as incredible and talented and gorgeous and sexy and hilarious and amazing as you could even be remotely interested in someone like me. When you kissed back I figured you were just looking to have some fun. I never even imagined that you could want more."

"How could I not be interested?" Wooyoung asked. "You're stunning, you have the voice of an angel, and you actually CARE about me. Also...you have cheekbones so sharp they could kill, and I am a little worried I'm going to slice my hand open on your jawline one of these days."

San chuckled, his smile finally reaching his eyes. He curled up against Wooyoung's side, tucked his head under Wooyoung's chin, and let his arm fall across his chest.

"Does this mean you're my boyfriend now?"