Dreams- Sebastian Stan

Sebastian's POV:

We ran through the crowds and people took pictures of us from every angle. I held tight onto her hand and we ran away from everyone. "I'm scared," She said while I held tightly onto her. "I know," I said while running slightly faster. We reached an alleyway and she held onto my collar as we hid from the paparazzi that was running past us. "We are safe here," I said to her as she rested her head up against my chest. "I love you," She said while I held her around her waist. "I love you too," I said while she looked up at me. I bent down to her and kissed her. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

"So what? It's not like you're getting married, why do you have to wear this?" Sebastian asked as he helped me fasten my corset. "I know, but I am the maid of honor so I have to look perfect for pictures," I said as he did the last tie. I then walked over to my mirror and held my hair up so I could imagine how I would look in the gorgeous dress my sister picked out for me to wear on her special day. "Okay, I'm ready to get out of it now," I said while walking back to him. 

He was laying down on my bed and answering emails. He smiled as he had to sit up and undo his work. I held the corset by the top since I didn't want to flash Sebastian. "Okay," He said while laying back down. I walked up to my dresser and pulled out a nice shirt and pants so that I was presentable enough to sit next to my best friend.

"What do you think?" I asked him while standing there in my loose T-Shirt and sweatpants. He smiled and I then stood next to him and put my hair in a ponytail as he spoke. 

"So tell me about this dream you came over to tell me about," I said while pulling my hair up. "Right," He started. "So, you and me, we were together." "Doing what?" I cut him off. "Well, I was getting to that," I nodded and he smiled while I still tried to pull my hair into a ponytail. "We were here and-" "Jeez, Seb, even in your dreams I'm still living in this shit place," I cut him off again. "Right, well, my point is that we were not best friends," He said while looking up at me.

 "Right, well, my point is that we were not best friends," He said while looking up at me

"Married?" I asked while he got red. "No, not exactly." "Oh, so we were engaged?" I asked while tying my hair in the hair tie. "No, not that either," He said while running his hand through his hair. He drove me crazy when he did that but I just sat down next to him and he sat up. "We were dating in my dream," He finished his thought finally. 

"Oh," I said.

Sebastian's POV:

Oh. That was all she said. Oh. I didn't know what to do so I tried to change the subject after that. "We should probably head downstairs so that we don't miss the delivery guy when he comes with our food," I said while getting out of bed and starting to walk away. She was still sitting on the bed so I went over to her and lifted her chin with my thumb. "You okay?" She looked up at me and smiled her perfect teeth at me. "Yeah, let's go wait for our Thai food," She then walked out of the room before me.

We sat at the table in her dining room waiting for the doorbell to ring. She looked at me with her mischevious smirk and next thing I know she is blasting Fall Out Boy from her television which she Bluetoothed from her phone. She just sat next to me and sang out the lyrics to every song. I then leaned over and took her phone. "My turn," I said while turning on some Muse. I then lip-synced to every song and she just laughed.