⚠️Never Let You Go (Arthur x Reader)⚠️

ռɛʋɛʀ ʟɛȶ ʏօʊ ɢօ

Warning: Smut/Lemon

Your POV:

It was just about time to go to bed after a long day of cleaning and hard work but before that you had decided to go outside to go and check on the flowers you planted.

Ah, now that I think about it this does really seem as though it'd be a really bad idea... oh well I'm already here so.

Using the bright moonlight as a lantern, you peered at the beautiful flowers with wonder and saw that they finally bloomed.

"So pretty..."

"Not as pretty as you of course." A voice complimented.

I feel like that line is so overused.

Turning around, you saw that it was Arthur who had complimented you.

"Thank you Arthur." You blushed.

"Wow, the blood rushing to your cheeks that fast is a sight for sore eyes." Arthur bluntly commented.

"W-what's that supposed to mean?" You interrogated.

"That I truly love it when you blush." Answered Arthur.

Confused, you asked, "Oh yeah? Why for?"

He looked at you and smiled but didn't answer. Instead he walked closer to you and grabbed the side of your head, lifting it up to meet his gaze. When he grabbed a lick of your hair he then moved his hand down to your neck, the smile on his face gone, but you could tell that he didn't want to do anything to you unless you wanted it.

"Please..." Arthur looked down at your neck with his fingers tracing over it and you knew exactly what he was asking for.

You nodded your head in response and Arthur bit your neck soon after.

-Arthur's Room-

One thing led to another and then the two of you were in his room.

"I love you."

"I love you more YN..."

Arthur pushes his hard cock halfway into you as you let out a moan from the pleasure you felt.

"Aah!!" You screamed when he did that.

He thrusted faster and you felt him twitch inside of you a little. Then Arthur moved his lips from yours down to your breasts and he sucked on some of the skin around your nipples leaving three hickeys. After teasing you like that a little bit he put his mouth on your right nipple and began sucking and lightly biting it making you moan. Thankfully he didn't use his fangs to bite you there. Just then his mouth licked up the substance that eventually came from your breast.

"Ah, Arthur... harder...! Please..." You demanded.

Arthur seemed a little surprised when you said that but he obeyed by putting his hands on your breasts, squeezing them and putting his mouth on your bare neck. He then shoved his big dick into you all the way and began thrusting inside of you as fast as he could.

"Can I?" Asked Arthur once he lightly put his fangs on you neck.

"Yes." You simply consented.

You could feel his smile on your neck as he then sunk his teeth into you pleasing you more than he has done all night. Suddenly he got out of you and took his fangs out too.

Confused you asked, "What are you doing?"

"Shh." Hushed Arthur.

More confused than you were before you were about to disobey his order but before you could utter out the slightest start of a word Arthur then flipped you over on the bed so that you were now on you stomach. Without warning he then shoved his penis inside of your butt and began thrusting it in there.

"Hah... Could've told me what you were going to do..."

"But that's no fun." Arthur replied.

Arthur moved back and forth in your behind really fast and he leaned over you sticking his fangs back into your neck once again.

You grunted and breathed faster the quicker he moved in you. Since his hands weren't doing anything he slid his arms down your boobs and stopped when he got to your clit. He did what you were expecting him to do and put two fingers inside. Meanwhile on the upper part of your body Arthur stopped biting you so that you wouldn't pass out and instead he started to lick your neck where the remaining drops of blood still lay. Once that was all cleaned up he simply sucked your neck without using his fangs.

"Dammit Arthur!"

"Hm?" Putting Arthur in a state of confusion you then felt yourself cum from his fingers teasing you like that.

"Ahhh..." It felt so good to finally cum for him.

"Heh. What convenient timing." Said Arthur.

"What?"

Arthur put you on your back and forced your mouth open. Before you could speak, he shoved his member inside your mouth and you immediately closed your lips around it. Arthur has you take in his warm sperm in you mouth instead of anywhere else but you would've been happy either way. You moaned and when it all came out Arthur didn't take it out of your mouth so you began sucking on it with pleasure. Even as you were currently sucking his cock he still tried to hold in his moans which bothered you. After thinking about what to do you decided to blow on it. When you did do that Arthur finally let out his grunts and moans as you continued to please him to the core.

-Morning-

"Mm... what?" It was now morning time and for a moment you had completely forgotten what had happened the night before.

However, once you saw the position you and Arthur were in while laying in his bed, you could've easily guessed what had happened.

I gave my body and blood to him...

You blushed when you saw the position you two were in. He was laying behind you with is member still inside your bottom and his hands were tightly clutching your breasts, pulling your back and body close. Thankfully it didn't hurt.

He left it inside there all night?

As you tried to move your lower body away from him his manhood did come out of you but then you had to deal with Arthur's complaints.

"Aww, YN, why did you do that? They were having fun."

He's talking about our private parts...

Your face completely turned red and you couldn't help but commenting, "I feel like that's unlike you to say completely, Arthur."

"Yeah maybe for you. But when were on terms like this then it's not really." Replied Arthur.

When you tried to get up out of bed Arthur then pulled you back down.

"Hey, Arthur! I wanna get up now."

Despite your protests, he wouldn't let you leave and stubbornly said, "No. I'll never let you go. You're mine now because I actually am in love with you YN."

"Well I'm in love with you too Arthur but I still have to eat... And when you say you'll never let me go I hope that doesn't mean physically."

"Fine I'll let you go eat. Also, unless you'll let me feed off of you can I ask you to please bring me some rouge?"

"Hah... sure thing Arthur." You finally
answered.

___________________________
Follow me on Instagram @ikemen_wolfgang

Next up:
Jean x Reader
When Mc Has Weird Food Cravings
Isaac x Reader