A stalker.

The pain and torture that I and Mikoto have to face, have finally ended..... As the school bell rang, we signaled each other and ran out like we fear that we'll be trapped in there forever if we don't. We met up with the girls, and head off to the cafeteria. We sat at our usual table and was eating quietly until....

" Hey! I almost forgot, Kushina u said that u'll tell us about, u know this morning, when it's lunch break! " Yoshino said.

" Alright, alright, while I was running to class this morning, I was stopped by a ball, which have cut in font of my face, I was asked to kick it back, and so I did, but unfortunately my shoe, I guess it wanted to fly. " I said.

" So, ur saying that the shoe hit one of the Ferocious. " Mikoto assumed. Then I nodded. " Who?! " Tsume asked.

" Mi- Minato...... " I tried to whisper. They went blank for a moment, after that their eyes were wide opened like curtains.

" Did he do anything to u? Did he hit u? Did he rape u? Did he threaten u? Did any of his fan girls c this?! " Mikoto randomly asked.

" Wha....... Nooooo!! " how could she come up with such questions!

" Are u sure? " Tsume laughed.

" I told u, there's no such thing, he just stared at me and walked away with his gang. " I said.

" Oi, next time anyone ask u to kick a ball, just throw it Kay? " Mikoto said.

" Like I wanted that to happen again. " I mumbled.

" and not only that, u have to sit near him in chemistry class too, oh dear, dear Kushina. " Mikoto teased.

" well, ur one to talk Mikoto, how about u, sitting near that blabbering Fugaku........ Wait I remember, u two have the same last name, Uchiha! " the girls gasped.

" do u know him?! " I asked.

" hmmmmmmm, let me think........ Wait did u say Fugaku, that name, I've heard it somewhere........... " Mikoto said.

" where?! Yoshino asked

" hmmmmmm....... If I remember correctly, he's supposed to be a very distant blood relative from my family.........ehhhhhh he's the one I'm sitting next toooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhh! " She screamed.

" It must have been ur destiny Mikoto. " Hinada said.

" I hope not. " Mikoto said playfully. Just like that, it slowly drift into fourth period which is gym, and again Tsume had hit another girl's face, just kidding nope. I was going to ask Mikoto if she wanted to walk with me because I'm afraid that the Ferocious might decided to take their revenge. But, I saw her talking to someone, so I didn't want to interrupt.

" Oi, Kushina! " she called me.

" What's up? " I turned my head towards her direction.

" here! I want to introduce u to someone. " she drag me, and I just gave her a questioning look.

" Kushina, this is my friend Inoichi, Inoichi this is my friend Kushina. " she introduce me to the guy she was talking to a moment ago.

" Nice to meet u, Kushina. " he said smiling sweetly.

" Yeah, nice to meet u too Inoichi, but pls excuse me I gotta get home before 5:15, or my mom will kill me! " and just like that I left.

" I'll guess I'll c u around then. " and I gave him a backhand wave.

" Kushina! Wait up, I'll walk with u. " Mikoto ran and caught up with me. We were walking in silence until she ask me about that guy earlier.

" Sooooo, what do u think of Inoichi? " she asked me, and I was surprised by her question.

" What I think of him? Well, he's friendly and sweet and all. " I replied.

" U know, he's a first rate student in his class, he's handsome, and most of the girls like him, and especially he's a gentleman. "

" Ok? Why are u telling me this Mikoto? " I asked smelling Sth fishy going on.

" Well I just thought that u and him would make a cute couple, and I just wanted to know if he's ur ideal type, or not. " she said.

" i dun think so Mikoto,....... dun get me wrong, Inoichi's a great guy, but..............I'm just too busy to think about boys right now, and I just wanted to be friends, and I dun really know what kind of guy I like either. " I replied not wanting to make her good intention sounds bad.

" I totally understand, I just wanted to ask u, because he seems to like u a lot, but dun worry abt it..... " she replied cheerfully. We continue to walk in silence until I reach my home.

" Bye, I'll c ya tomorrow Mikoto. " I said.

" Ok, but dun be late again, Tomato! " she said teasing me with the long lost nickname.

" Kay, got it Forehead. " she laughed and walked away..................... At least I got home safely, and tomorrow I'll take a different route from the soccer field.....aii, yai, yai........