2

"P-Princess!" the queen stuttered.

I glared at her from Jungkook's back.

" I have chosen my husband already my queen." I said calmly as release my grip around his waist.

He stood beside me quietly with his eyes on me.

"but!-"

" My queen you are not a child. If you know or heard about me, you know that I always get my way." I smirk.

"My second son is mute." she says with her head down.

Her expression seems sad, as if she is mad at herself. Her hands tremble besides her as the king comes next to her.

"The crown prince can do everything you want... he can-"

"he can't. because what I want is not him." I say and I see the king's eyes lit with rage. but he doesn't do anything.

" I announce already that I will marry Prince Jungkook. That is my decision." I said with a stare that showed no expression.

I stood besides him as he stares down at me with an expression I couldn't explain.

He is not a coward. Thats all I can see. His eyes were dark and mysterious. He looks almost alarmed and active as he watches my next moves quietly.

He is trying to figure out my main plan. He is curious and as hard head as the first prince is... the second one is the same.

The crown prince stares at Jungkook with jealously and rage as he realize that I wanted him.

"You want him?" He chuckles bitterly.

His bangs covering his dark eyes as he spoke in disbelief.

"You want him instead of me?" He laughs.

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"There is!" He spat in rage.

"He is mute! He can't speak! He can't command!" He screams.

"How can you possibly want a disgrace!?" He yells in disgust of his own blood brother.

Now Jungkook's eyes are not upon me, but sharply pointed at his brother.

"I don't see a problem with him... but I see to many in you." I smirked.

"What can be possibly be wrong with me?!" He laughs as he raise his arms up like a show off.

"Hmmm..." I pretend to think. Holding my chin as I make it obvious...

"Is its 25? Or 30?" I chuckled bitterly.

"What do you mean?!" He continues to laugh like as if I'm the one who is going to get humiliated.

"All the servants you slept with..." i smirked.

His laughter stopped and he glared at me.

"What evidence do you have?" He cross his arms.

"The maids themself told me that every night they clean your room.... the don't come out till morning....." I said dragging my finger on the table.

He swallowed.

"Junghyun!" The king yelled in embarrassment.

"How dare you!" The queen added.

"And what? What have my prince done wrong?" I glared at them...

"He done nothing wrong..." I smirked.

"I love an innocent King more than a lying spoiled bastard." I spat glaring at him...

"But not only that I hate... I hate men that are so full of themselves.... i hate people who look down on the poor or lower classes... I just hate you." I looked at the crown prince making him gulp in fear and anger.