6

It was still early in the morning as the sun shined brightly along with the cold morning breeze that it was with. I walked along the side of my Prince as he walked looking ahead with a dull face. He looked like he had a lot on his mind. He looked almost stressful. 

"Thinking?" I spoke softly. 

He shifted his eyes to me and nervously look back to the front. 

He shook his head. 

I saw it. I saw that he was uncomfortable. 

I smiled and shook my head lightly. 

We walked quietly all the way back to palace and as soon as we entered the gates, my guards came to us and bowed. 

"How was your walk your highness?" He smiled. 

"It was great. I loved it." I smiled sincerely. 

"Glad to hear." He nodded. 

"We alreadly prepared breakfast, please come eat." He said. 

"Thank you. We'll be on our way." I said. 

"ah." I stopped them from leaving. 

" I want to have a proper meal with my in-laws." I said and Jungkook shifted his gaze on me. 

I felt his soft eyes on my side profile as I spoke to my guards. 

"Yes. we will send a message. " They bowed and left. 

I sighed loudly as I linked my arms with him. 

He was startled as he still kept his grey eyes on me. 

"Lets get changed." I said. 

He kept his eyes on me with the same expression. 

"Come on." I pulled his arm as he stumbled along besides me. 

We entered our shared room as I ordered...

"Give me the Prince's clothes... I will put it on him myself." I said as the servant's eyes went wide. 

Her face heat up as she smiled brightly. 

"Yes. Ofcourse your highness." she bowed and left. 

I turned to Jungkook to see his mouth half open. 

I could read his words in his head right now. 

' I said I was okay with you, I don't hate you but this is too much!' his eyes screamed. 

I chuckled. 

"Are you insecure?" I asked. 

He looked down and his innocent puppy eyes flashed a sense of nervousness as he looked at me from the side. 

' I've never done this before' he looked at me with his doe eyes. 

He was planning to change my mind and let him wear his own clothes like he usually does. 

"Well... you are today." I smiled. 

He pouts. 

"Why are you acting like no one has put on your clothes for you before. You know that its tradition right?" I asked. 

He nodded with a blank expression. A flash of sadness appeared in his eye for a brief second then it was gone. 

I frowned. 

" Don't tell me.... You have been wear clothes by yourself? " I asked.

He didn't look at me. 

My thoughts were filled with what other things they disrespect him with... how could they? A prince needs to be groomed and appreciated.