15

Our evening went well after that little encounter with Princess Anna. I told the guards the guide her to her room since she's 'not feeling too well'. The day continued with horse riding with my Prince and some time in the library. He showed me all his favorite places in the palace. I was surprise by how clingy he is now to me. His arm was just holding on to mine the whole time, I didn't mind it. I actually like that he wants to be with me and that he's not embarrassed of someone like me. I just went along and followed him for the rest of the day. 

It was currently nighttime and as they set up dinner for the royal family. Everyone was called in the main room and we had our small chats as they set the table. The table was a rectangle and on one side, I sat next to Jungkook while the king and queen sat together, then it was Prince Junghyun and Princess Anna. 

I was carrying conversations with the King and Queen of course because I don't like things to be awkward or quiet. I could feel a certain someone's eyes on me, and I knew who it was. Princess Anna sat there quietly and watched us talk so closely with each other. She was probably jealous, but I could careless. 

While I was talking with my  in-laws, I could feel a weird tension in the room. Something was not right and I can feel it. I took a glance at Prince Junghyun and it seems he was overly confident today, he sat there with his arms crossed and a proud smirk on his face. I shifted by gaze to Princess Anna and she seemed mad, but rather nervous. 

My gut was telling me something was bound to happen. I had to be cautious. 

"My my it is so good to have you have and talking so cheerfully to us." The Queen smiled dearly. 

"I'm so happy to be back of course, marrying such a wonderful person like him, how could I not be happy?" I smiled back. 

Jungkook's cheeks blushed a sight pink as he stare ahead. 

The food was already sat down and while Prince Junghyun offered to pour tea for everyone. 

"Are you feeling better now Princess Anna? I heard you were not feeling well.." The king looked at her slightly worried. 

"a-ah I'm feeling a lot better now my King." She bowed her head. 

"That's good to hear." He replied. 

All of a sudden, I feel Jungkook's soft hand slip over mine as we sat close to each other. I turned to him and smile. '

"You must be hungry.." I chuckled. 

He nodded slowly staring into my eyes while his glowed. 

"Lets eat everyone." The king said as I pick up my cup and took it to my mouth.

I immediately stopped. My head stopped in front of the cup as I look down into it. 

 It smelled a little different from all the teas I've had here. 

 I came to a halt as I look up at Prince Junghyun and Princess Anna, they were staring straight back at me, which means they were participating on something. 

"Pardon me, but did we get a new tea?" I asked the Queen. 

"Mmm. Recently, we did get new flower teas." The Queen spoke. 

"Flower?" I said to myself. 

She took a drink out of her cup asked me. 

" Is it not to your taste? I apologize. Get her a new-" 

"If I may, may I have a taste of the tea from the pot in front of your highness." I bowed. 

"Yes, you may." She smiled gesturing the servants to serve me.